Shark Week!, Discovery Channel's Shark Week
Layzer
Jul 28 2007, 02:13 PM
GMC:er
WOO!...Shark week (week of sweet shows about sharks)

Thoughts?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Unity
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 8)
mattacuk
Jul 28 2007, 05:25 PM
Lets go fishing!
I love shark docs, but i wonder if we have the same discovery channel?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
ibanezkiller
Jul 28 2007, 05:34 PM
Yeah i saw that COMERCIAL 20 times

--------------------
METALLICA ROCKS!

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Jul 28 2007, 09:07 PM
Sharks are my favorite animals!!!! I love sharks!!! biggrin.gif laugh.gif wub.gif wub.gif

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post
Hungus
Jul 31 2007, 11:37 AM
Yhea sharks are awesome.... and not just because they eat baby seals..

I hate TV though so it wouldnt be worth it for me to get sky just for discovery, nature and history channels so no sharks for me sad.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
JCJXXL
Jul 31 2007, 01:44 PM
Shark week is way cool. Been setting up the DVR to tape all of them so I can watch them at night before bed.

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jul 31 2007, 09:46 PM
Lets go fishing!
Apprently we have Great whites in the UK now ohmy.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
davaflava
Aug 2 2007, 01:44 AM
SHARK WEEK KICK @$$!!!!!!!

--------------------
IPB Image

Ain't that a Beaut?!?!

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Aug 2 2007, 02:14 AM
what are your thoughts about the Megalodon? do you think its still unextinct?

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:31 PM