> HEY MAN, I really need your help...

...the thing is, I need you to start progressing faster then ever, but to achieve that I need your help:

* Don't know where to start? Just pm me and we will sort it out directly, I am online every day.

* Join My Army. Sounds aggressive? It is! We can study anything from the most fearsome picking techniques to bombastic songwriting. A medal of honor awaits the brave. Seriously, this is an opportunity for you to get a personalised learning experience...what are you waiting for?!

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Finally I want to tell you a secret. Nah I changed my mind - pm me instead ;)

About Cirse
Nobody
Mar 20 2008, 10:11 PM
GMC:er
Gabriel would you post some history of the band :]
The first reason is that I'm curious about you guys, how it got started and etc :]
The other thing is that yesterday I started using last.fm again and I saw that there is no description about your band there so I would add one because that site is a great way of making yourselves more popular. And I think that more people should hear about Cirse.

Thanks,
Hristian

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
ARM THE HOMELESS!!

IPB Image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 21 2008, 02:38 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Nobody @ Mar 20 2008, 06:11 PM) *
Gabriel would you post some history of the band :]
The first reason is that I'm curious about you guys, how it got started and etc :]
The other thing is that yesterday I started using last.fm again and I saw that there is no description about your band there so I would add one because that site is a great way of making yourselves more popular. And I think that more people should hear about Cirse.

Thanks,
Hristian

Hi Hristian! I don't know that site last.fm but I know that somone put us there. How does it function?
Here I'm copying our biography in english! Let me know if you would like to know anything else and thanks a lot for the help!

Cirse is a band from the south of Buenos Aires, which was formed in 2003, with the intentions of approaching rock music by using the tools proposed by the musical trends originated during the 1990s and thinking composition from the power and firmness of the modern rock trio as well as the strength and musicality given by the incorporation of a female vocalist. These two elements combined make it possible for the band to express different feelings, which introspection allows to come out - doubt, wrath, reflection, sweetness, mercy, aggression and sensuality.

After almost a year writing and rehearsing, and having a demo album for its audience, Cirse gave its first official performance with its definite and current formation in September 2004. Some months later, the band was summoned by Cesar Andino (Cabezones), who came up with a proposal that would be a turning point for the band

From April 2005, Andino being its producer, Cirse started the preproduction of an EP, which would originally include 6 songs. Meanwhile, the band made several performances in Buenos Aires Capital City and in several towns of some provinces in Argentina, which was a quantum leap for the band. The stage performance grew firmer and the writing of new songs became more definitely shaped, thus making the musical proposal of the band more precise. Under these circumstances, without having the EP ready, Cesar Andino suggested the band recording a CD including 11 songs in november 2005. The band accepted the proposal and started to work on new songs in order to go on with the recording sessions.

It was in this same period that the band was offered to take part in the triple album which paid homage to Luis Alberto Spinetta called "Al Flaco... Dale Gracias". Here, the band made its contribution by recording their own version of “Alma de Diamante”, this being the first track in the whole series of the tribute. This work came out at the beginning of 2007 (currently on a third edition) with excelent reviews.

Despite the hard work which recording an album involves, Cirse continues with live shows in different parts of the country (Esperanza, Cayastá, Paraná, Santa Fé, Capilla del Señor, San Pedro, among others).

By mid 2007 the edition and mastering of the debut album was finished. The name of the album is “Bi-Polar”, and it will be released on December 14 th 2007, under the edition of ArteDark.

the band
Luciana Segovia– vocals
Gabriel Leopardi– guitars

<div align="center">Ziva– bass

Luisao– drums

</div>
Discography
CIRSE DEMO ALBUM 2003

Recorded at the end of 2003

Single "Algo Quedará" 2005

Promotion work given for free. It includes the preproduction of the track “Algo Quedará” to be included in the debut album.

"Bi-Polar" 2007

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Gabriel Leopardi: Mar 21 2008, 06:57 PM

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 21 2008, 02:47 PM
Instructor
And here you can find some details about the recording process.

Bipolar Recording Process

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Mrblomme
Mar 21 2008, 03:03 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Thanks Gabe, nice post!

--------------------
Homer J. Simpson: Rockstars is there anything they dont know?

+Quote Post
Nobody
Mar 21 2008, 10:54 PM
GMC:er
Nope there was nothing about Cirse there except for 6 videos. Now there's a Bio and а photo :]
But I couldn't find from where to add your albums. Maybe that happens when you upload 30 second samples of some of the songs but I'll leave that for you if you want to :]
Well it looks much better now :] Hope many people will see it :]

http://www.last.fm/music/Cirse

Cheers,
Hristian

--------------------
ARM THE HOMELESS!!

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Mrblomme
Mar 21 2008, 11:47 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (Nobody @ Mar 21 2008, 10:54 PM) *
Nope there was nothing about Cirse there except for 6 videos. Now there's a Bio and а photo :]
But I couldn't find from where to add your albums. Maybe that happens when you upload 30 second samples of some of the songs but I'll leave that for you if you want to :]
Well it looks much better now :] Hope many people will see it :]

http://www.last.fm/music/Cirse

Cheers,
Hristian

Nice Hristian !

I'm sure Gabe will apreciate this very much.

--------------------
Homer J. Simpson: Rockstars is there anything they dont know?

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 22 2008, 05:40 PM
Instructor
Thanks a lot Hristian! Now I'm trying to upload some songs!! smile.gif

gabriel.-

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 10:37 PM