Can Any One Recommend Me A Bass Vsti And Midi Keyboard Please?
norules
May 7 2012, 10:08 PM
GMC:er
hello biggrin.gif

im new to using software to create music but im now making my own backing tracks. i'm using reaper and ive been importing drum and bass tracks from guitar pro and applying vsti's. ive got bfd eco for drums and evm bass man for bass. im wondering if anyone can recommend me a midi keyboard please.

i'd quite like to get a small midi keyboard so that i can write midi bass lines without using guitar pro. it would also make me learn note layout etc of piano which wouldn't do me any harm. how do you all make your bass lines for your backing tracks? do you use something like guitar pro or do you use the sequencer in your daw or do you have another input device i.e. a midi keyboard?

i dont have too much room so it needs to be fairly small. 2 octaves? or is this not enough to write bass parts? i will go above 12th fret on bass alot. ive seen some with drum pads on them too which i like the idea of being able to add beats in realtime if i could assign the drums to the pads. i can probably spend about £80 on this.

also what bass vsti software do you use and what can you recommend? ive seen trilogy mentioned alot but its out of my budget. id be looking to spend about £50 maximum.

thanks for your help

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 04:45 AM