Matthias Jabs
Nava
Feb 13 2011, 10:05 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
Hi Laszlo!
Just wanted to say that the cover you did on Scorpions songs are just awesume!
Matthias Jabs is one of my all time favourite guitarists:)
Hes feeling and melodic solos are amazing and you completely nailed it!
I will certainly try and learn them after some more practising on other things:)

Great work and thx for sharing:))

// Thomas

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
If it sounds good, it IS good! And if you think its good then there is gonna be someone else in the world that thinks its good:)Wise words from former instructor Marcus Lavendell.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Laszlo Boross
Feb 13 2011, 12:52 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Nava @ Feb 13 2011, 10:05 AM) *
Hi Laszlo!
Just wanted to say that the cover you did on Scorpions songs are just awesume!
Matthias Jabs is one of my all time favourite guitarists:)
Hes feeling and melodic solos are amazing and you completely nailed it!
I will certainly try and learn them after some more practising on other things:)

Great work and thx for sharing:))

// Thomas

Hi!
I absolutely agree with you, he is an amazing guitar player. I grew up on their music so I love their music very much.
However Matthias'a solos are very diverse and exciting indeed. I'm glad you like my covers and I plan to make even more Scorpions cover in the future. smile.gif
Regards
Laszlo

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my lessons

+Quote Post
Nava
Feb 22 2011, 07:14 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Laszlo Boross @ Feb 13 2011, 12:52 PM) *
Hi!
I absolutely agree with you, he is an amazing guitar player. I grew up on their music so I love their music very much.
However Matthias'a solos are very diverse and exciting indeed. I'm glad you like my covers and I plan to make even more Scorpions cover in the future. smile.gif
Regards
Laszlo

Hi! Very exited in ur future Scorpions covers:))
I mean, you play them so perfectly and cant get enough of watching the ones you have here!
Dont have the time to study and learn them at the moment but it surely will be one of my future goal to master them..
I could try to learn them in a slow way at first when I got free time from my other practice here:)
Musclememory of scales takes most of my time now:D

Keep it up Laszlo:))

// Thomas

--------------------
If it sounds good, it IS good! And if you think its good then there is gonna be someone else in the world that thinks its good:)Wise words from former instructor Marcus Lavendell.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 11:43 AM