Phrygian-soloing-beginner
Crazyfret
Jan 4 2009, 05:39 PM
Learning Roadie
Happy New Year Muris hope you had a gr8 time.

I'm still practicing your beginner solo in D but I've been trying to mix things up by learning your other solo phrygian-soloing-beginner which I really love smile.gif

Is it possible to have the backing track for this please so I can post you a take?

cheers

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"I am playing all the right notes, but not necessarily in the right order." Eric Morecambe
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
utak3r
Feb 7 2009, 06:46 PM
GMC:er
OK, Muris, I got this to some point... it still has flaws....
Especially I have a problem with a quick fingers setup for the pull-off&bend section - I have to prepare myself a moment before it, if I won't do that, the bend is bad...
And then my second problem with this last section rolleyes.gif

Anyway, have a look at this one... only mp3, no video yet - still can't play this at camera wink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Phrygian_soloing_beginner___my_take.mp3 ( 1019.51K ) Number of downloads: 239

--------------------
Machines don't bleed that easily...
utak3r.pl
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:41 PM