Megadeth, Washington Is Next !
The Uncreator
May 23 2007, 01:32 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
So lets talk about a great, perhaps one of the greatest metal bands (atleast in my oppinion) of all time....MEGADETH....

I know theres people on here who likes them, so lets discuss, there albums new and old, and the newest one, "United Abomninations" is awesome, im in love with "Washington Is Next" and "Sleepwalkers" as well as the enitire album in general, great riffs, Sick ass solo's that just melt your face.

Dave mustaine is one of my heroes, i know that sounds weird to some who know his past, but thats why i respect him so much, anyone who can go through what he went through and still have the power to better himself at the end earns my respect.

Megadeth - Washington Is Next
Megadeth - Holy Wars....The Punishment Due

Ahhh Holy Wars...My Favorite biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MickeM
May 23 2007, 02:03 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
Listening to it as we speak, for the first time. Great ambum so far!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
May 23 2007, 03:19 PM
Yes it is, Full of Dueling Guitars, just what you want to hear from Good 'Ol Megadeth!!

+Quote Post
Matt
May 25 2007, 11:08 AM
GMC:er
F*kin love it man lol, washington is next is definetely my favourite track on the album

--------------------
"Keep Bleeding On 'Til The Day You Die, Forever Love it Loud" - Black Label Society

+Quote Post
Meho98
May 25 2007, 01:48 PM
It's cool to see Dave back on top! I can't wait to see the new tour. ROCK HARD DAVE!

--------------------
My gear:
Guitar - JACKSON DR3 DINKY REVERSE
Amp - Peavey TransTube Studio Pro 112

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
May 25 2007, 02:36 PM
Im peein' myself waiting for Gigantour! the first time i saw it it was midblowingly fantastic, the second time it was even better, i JUST CANT WAIT FOR IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

!!!!Megadeth!!!!

+Quote Post
Wyvernx
May 27 2007, 05:11 AM
I love both Pece Sells album, and Rust In Peace both are just simply put very aweseome!

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
May 28 2007, 03:23 AM
Rust In Peace is easily one the best 5 Metal albums of all time biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 10:49 AM