Finally : I Am Back
steve-rec-freak
Jan 23 2012, 07:20 PM
GMC:er
Hi everyone,

it took me 4 years to comeback to GMC. Which does not mean that I stopped playing. laugh.gif But there were some major changes in my life which made me incapable of practicing on a regular basis. After all these years of just doing just basic workouts here and there and songwriting for my Band Athorn

(you can watch the video to our Album release here : Athorn "Humanize The Demon" Video)

I felt that I would need new inspiration in regards to take the next step. And what place would there be better than this? cool.gif I also want to be more active than I once were - maybe getting some vids up into the beautiful REC section of this forum.
Anyway - Let me introduce myself:

My name is Stefan and I am from Hanover Germany, where the EXPO in 2000 was cool.gif . I am 31 years old and I am freelancing in the music industry. biggrin.gif From playing at the 2009 Musikmesse in Frankfurt for a small italian guitar brand called Manne Guitars (Manne Guitars "Stefan Aedo") to studio audio engineering I have had many jobs keeping me on a tight schedule smile.gif .

My Equipment is :

Guitars:
Manne Taos Satin with yew top ; Schecter Hellraiser FR 7 String ; Fender Strat custom and Tele; Ibanez S Series and 7 String RG Series.

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier ; Mesa 4X12 Cabinet ; Hughes & Kettner Triamp MK 1 ; (optional Soldano SLO Preamp through DI Box)

Gear :
Dunlop Crybaby & Volume Pedal, MXR Carbon Copy, TC Chorus/Flanger, DIY TS9, DIY Dynacomp, thats it! biggrin.gif

ok enough for now. smile.gif Its great to be back!

See you later !

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:56 PM