Evergrey
The Uncreator
Jun 4 2007, 05:41 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Well i know alot of us here like Progressive Stuff, so i was listening to Evergrey trying to figure out one of there songs, and i actually thought this would be a band that might get replies! so here they are, One of my favorite bands, EVERGREY.

Evergrey - A Touch Of Blessing
Evergrey - More Than Ever (A Night To Remember)

Also, does anyone know what kind of hamrony is in the first video for the first melody?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MickeM
Jun 4 2007, 09:21 AM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Jun 4 2007, 06:41 AM) *
Well i know alot of us here like Progressive Stuff, so i was listening to Evergrey trying to figure out one of there songs, and i actually thought this would be a band that might get replies! so here they are, One of my favorite bands, EVERGREY.

Evergrey - A Touch Of Blessing
Evergrey - More Than Ever (A Night To Remember)

Also, does anyone know what kind of hamrony is in the first video for the first melody?

Yes, you'll get positive response this time. Now you're talking! laugh.gif
I LOVE Evergrey!!!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by MickeM: Jun 4 2007, 02:31 PM

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jun 4 2007, 02:20 PM
Those are the kind of responses i was looking for!

Yes, Evergrey are pure Godliness, Tom Englund and Henrik Danhage are one of m favorite guitar duo's, there harmonys and they way tehy use riffs are pure insanity! its some of the most well composed music ive ever heard.

+Quote Post
Leijon
Jun 7 2007, 10:15 AM
GMC:er
Actually, Evergrey is my favourite Progressive Metal band, I prefer them over even Dream Theater. In my opinion, Evergreys songs are stronger and I really like their lead singer.

<extra-credit>
The keyboard player actually grew up in the same (small) town as me, and since he is just one year older than me, I _almost_ know him... tongue.gif
</extra-credit>

This post has been edited by Leijon: Jun 7 2007, 10:15 AM

--------------------
Leijon, Sweden
Guitars:
Taylor T5 Standard S1
Fender Classic Series '60s Custom Telecaster with Bigsby
Amp
Fishman Loudbox Mini
Stuff:
Boss ME 80 multieffect
Zoom Player 2020 (yeah!)
sore fingers...

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jun 7 2007, 02:36 PM
Between Dream Theater and Evegrey i probably couldnt pick one, but they both kick ass, both are great progressive metal bands with amazing talent.

PS
Thats kinda cool you grew up in the same town as Rikard Zander, i grew up in the same area as Trivium and Iced Earth, Death And a few other cool bands, with the exception of Trivium, they are all too old for me to have known.

+Quote Post
Guitarman700
Jun 7 2007, 04:01 PM
GMC:er
I like these guys, and thats big praise coming from me because im VERY picky and critical about what kind of metal i like.

--------------------
My Gear:
Guitars:
Fender Standard Stratocaster HSS
Jackson Dinky Custom
Washburn WG-587 7-String
LTD EX-50
Kramer Focus 6000
Amps:
Peavey Vypyr 30
Marshall MG10KK Kerry King 10 Watt

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 05:12 AM