22 Pages V  « < 18 19 20 21 22 >  
The 'i'm Winning' Thread!, Quite pointless really.
botoxfox
Jan 6 2008, 06:10 PM
GMC:er
I'm winning because I'm amazing, check me out.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
g-forcelover
Jan 6 2008, 06:12 PM
good one botoxfox! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by g-forcelover: Jan 6 2008, 06:14 PM

--------------------

i tripped and broke my guitar's neck. :(

+Quote Post
Stevie-Ray-Vaugh...
Jan 6 2008, 06:18 PM
Learning Rock Star
All the last 300 someodd posts have been in vein, because i am in first place!

--------------------

But still I want answers, what's the point, what does all this mean?

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jan 6 2008, 07:05 PM
Lets go fishing!
Mattacuk FTW (because hes so uber cool ) tongue.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Stevie-Ray-Vaugh...
Jan 6 2008, 07:13 PM
Learning Rock Star
I take the lead because i dislike pandas!

--------------------

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jan 6 2008, 07:17 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Stevie·Ray·Vaughn @ Jan 6 2008, 06:13 PM) *
I take the lead because i dislike pandas!

Mattacuk hides SRV's TS9 pedal , while SRV is looking for it mattacuk takes the lead wink.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Stevie-Ray-Vaugh...
Jan 6 2008, 07:18 PM
Learning Rock Star
SRV realizes he doesnt need his TS9 and zooms into first place smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jan 6 2008, 07:20 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Stevie·Ray·Vaughn @ Jan 6 2008, 06:18 PM) *
SRV realizes he doesnt need his TS9 and zooms into first place smile.gif

Mattacuk replaces SRV's wonderful fender amp with a Mesa Boogie stack and SRV gets blown out of the room with the full force of the sound laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Stevie-Ray-Vaugh...
Jan 6 2008, 07:22 PM
Learning Rock Star
But he gets blown in Matt's direction, and soars past him through the air wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tomy Jeon
Jan 6 2008, 07:48 PM
Who's this? It's the return of Tomy!!! He gets out his machine guns and SRV and Mattacuk scurry for cover! They don't realise Tomy's machine guns fire blanks and so Tomy is in the lead once more!!! tongue.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
Obi-Wan Kenobi dislikes babies!

+Quote Post
Nick325
Jan 6 2008, 07:52 PM
im winning

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jan 6 2008, 07:53 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Nick325 @ Jan 6 2008, 06:52 PM) *
im winning

man, your really not putting the effort into this ! laugh.gif wink.gif smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Stevie-Ray-Vaugh...
Jan 6 2008, 07:54 PM
Learning Rock Star
But it turns out Stevie just FAKED running away from the machine gun. He actually run WAAAAY ahead of everyone, so he never actually lost the lead smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tomy Jeon
QUOTE (Nick325 @ Jan 7 2008, 07:52 AM) *
im winning

Come on, you can do better than that!

Tomy uses his leads as nunchucks and the others run away! biggrin.gif Now I'm in the lead!

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Stevie-Ray-Vaugh...
Learning Rock Star
Aha, but since this is my 200th post, I gain superpowers for a short ammount of time and I take the lead

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tomy Jeon
Jan 6 2008, 08:02 PM
I already have superpowers tongue.gif So I retake the lead!

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Stevie-Ray-Vaugh...
Jan 6 2008, 08:41 PM
Learning Rock Star
But (same as earlier) I sail past you on Peters boat (you have to watch Family Guy to understand this) because it is the 'SS More Powerful Than Batman Superman Spiderman and The Incredible Hulk All Put Together' So I am now winning smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tomy Jeon
Jan 6 2008, 08:47 PM
QUOTE (Stevie·Ray·Vaughn @ Jan 7 2008, 08:41 AM) *
But (same as earlier) I sail past you on Peters boat (you have to watch Family Guy to understand this) because it is the 'SS More Powerful Than Batman Superman Spiderman and The Incredible Hulk All Put Together' So I am now winning smile.gif

Correction! It's called the Petercopter! And the next one is called the Hindenpeter! I fly in my PETERCOPTER which is faster than the (nonexistant) Peter's Boat.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
swingline
Jan 6 2008, 09:21 PM
QUOTE (Tomy Jeon @ Jan 6 2008, 11:47 AM) *
Correction! It's called the Petercopter! And the next one is called the Hindenpeter! I fly in my PETERCOPTER which is faster than the (nonexistant) Peter's Boat.

Peters boat is a bathtub and beats Loise's dad.

--------------------
--------------------

The Gear:
Jackson Dinky 2M Snow White
Line 6 Spider III 75 watt
Line 6 FBV Express Foot Controller

+Quote Post
Tomy Jeon
Jan 6 2008, 09:32 PM
Really? Never heard of it. Oh well. I'm back in front now wink.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

22 Pages V  « < 18 19 20 21 22 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 04:40 PM