2 Pages V  < 1 2  
What Cd's Did You Buy Recently?
The Uncreator
May 13 2007, 10:43 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
QUOTE (Fsgdjv @ May 12 2007, 02:18 PM) *
Thanks for reminding me that I gotta buy that record biggrin.gif

Otherwise, I don't know, I buy waaaay to few records, but I think the last I bought was Avatar - Thoughts of no Tomorrow.

Its awesome, you have to get it smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Rock
May 14 2007, 04:44 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Robin @ May 11 2007, 09:36 PM) *
Ok, now that I have been listening to them a bit I can make a tiny review on them.

Budgie - Never turn your back on a friend - OH MY GOD!!!
I LOVE the vocals, the sound, the riffs, the songs, the style, EVERYTHING! Thats all I have to say. Its a 100% perfect.

Witchcraft - Witchcraft
Dude, this album is from 2004 and it sounds like its from 1970! Its SOOO smooth, unlike other new bands these guys really do it old school. I think many of the riffs actually sounds very much like really, really old school black metal, wich is awesome.

Both these albums is a MUST HAVE for rock'n'rollers, seriously, GO GET THEM NOW! biggrin.gif

Budgie. I haven't heard them in years. Are they still around? I had several of there albums back in the early 80's. A very distinct sound and I always liked them.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Robin
May 14 2007, 08:42 AM
QUOTE (Rock @ May 14 2007, 03:44 AM) *
Budgie. I haven't heard them in years. Are they still around? I had several of there albums back in the early 80's. A very distinct sound and I always liked them.

http://www.budgie.uk.com/index.html - looks like they are still playing. New studio album and stuff.

+Quote Post
Matt
May 14 2007, 11:05 AM
Megadeth - United Abominations. This album is absolutely wicked. The second track Washinton Is Next is sooo good

also Machine Heads Burn My Eyes and Testaments The Legacy, both brilliant

--------------------
"Keep Bleeding On 'Til The Day You Die, Forever Love it Loud" - Black Label Society

+Quote Post
Balys
May 14 2007, 11:09 AM
Ah. Albums are to pricy for me. I find myself investing every penny ive got into guitar related stuff sad.gif Im really not proud of myself because I download the songs from the net sad.gif Quite sad actualy. I think downloading mp3's of your favorite band is a sign of no respect for that bands hard work. But... I cant do anything about it. I dont have the money. Maybe when I get all the stuff I need I'll invest in some records but I dont really think that will happen. Mainly because I have to save up for the university and stuff. But still...

This post has been edited by Balys: May 14 2007, 11:11 AM

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
May 14 2007, 12:18 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
QUOTE (Matt @ May 14 2007, 06:05 AM) *
Megadeth - United Abominations. This album is absolutely wicked. The second track Washinton Is Next is sooo good

also Machine Heads Burn My Eyes and Testaments The Legacy, both brilliant

Cant wait!
it gets released here this thurday and i got a reserved copy waiting for me!!

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 02:48 PM