Gnx 3000, Lead tone
Larn
Jan 2 2008, 12:37 PM
GMC:er
Hi everyone, smile.gif
Just wondering if anyone here uses the GNX 3000, If so what settings do you find best for a lead tone, or just general feedback about this product. cool.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
chast
Jan 2 2008, 03:15 PM
Learning Roadie
Hey Larn,

I have the GNX 3000 aswell, its a good unit, very versatile BUT I have so many recording issues with it sad.gif
And for some reasons I am too stupid to get a nice distorted sound. Well, at least the sound comes out distorted over the amp, but for some reasons you dont hear much of the distortion in the recording :/

About the Lead tone, I think its the best, if you just try around with it...

Did you ever record something with it ?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"They play it extremely fast, it doesn't make any sense, but it's Slayer so it makes a lot of sense" :)

+Quote Post
Larn
Jan 3 2008, 03:42 AM
GMC:er
Hi chast, um yea ive recorded quite abit through the GNX to my computer, so far so good. I have some pritty good sounds with it but theres so much you can do with it I was just interested in what other people use, im new to recording I just playen with it at the mo, do you know how to get your recordings into a format wear it can go on a CD. Cheers happy new year.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 08:27 PM