Full Tab Of My Mayones Contest Top70 Guitar Video, (intermediate level, with 3 short advanced sections)
Jonas Tamas
Feb 20 2013, 11:48 AM
GMC:er
Hi, I have tabbed out for you my Mayones Seymour Duncan Contest TOP70 guitar video. It is a long TAB, and 90% of it is well suited for intermediate level, so it's worth to check it out. There is one fast alternate picking run and two short arpeggio segments which are for advanced players. (But feel free to practice these difficult short segments on a slower tempo, it is a good exercise.)

I have attached the TAB as a .zip file, too (GP5 compatible version).

If you have any questions regarding the techniques used in this solo then I'm glad to answer.

http://soundcloud.com/jonas-tamas-guitar/mayones-seymour-duncan-zenei

Attached Image
Attached Image

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Attached File(s)
Attached File  MAYONES_solo.zip ( 1.91K ) Number of downloads: 111
Attached File  Put_mayones_on_it.mp3 ( 2.96MB ) Number of downloads: 103

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jonas Tamas
Feb 20 2013, 07:40 PM
Information regarding the download package: the zipped file contains the TAB in .tef format. It is the format of TablEdit, and both Guitar Pro 5 and Guitar Pro 6 are able to open .tef files. Simply open GP5 or GP6, click File->Import, and you can import the TAB straight away.

I have checked the compatibility with Tux Guitar as well, and I have good news: Tux Guitar can open .tef files too with the import function.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Jonas Tamas: Feb 20 2013, 07:41 PM

+Quote Post
ItSME3
Feb 21 2013, 01:07 AM
great solo, awesome playing

+Quote Post
Jonas Tamas
Feb 21 2013, 01:20 AM
QUOTE (ItSME3 @ Feb 21 2013, 01:07 AM) *
great solo, awesome playing

Thanks! smile.gif

Did you enter this competition too?
Which guitar technique are you currently working on the most?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 03:41 PM