New Portal In Our Wiki: Lesson Plans!
Fran
Sep 1 2008, 11:15 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
Hi all smile.gif

Just wanted to let you guys know that we have just created a new portal in our Guitar Wiki, Lesson Plans!
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/wiki/inde...ry:Lesson_Plans

This is the information that many GMC:ers have gathered together in this post:
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=15072

Some of you created some awesome plans there which have already been added to our Wiki to make them easier to find/follow. Soon more plans will be added to that list in the forum, and as part of the WCP project they will all be included in the Wiki. That simple!

So there you go! yet a new way to contribute and make GMC a neverending guitarist resource! Continue writing your own plans in that thread or follow the lesson plan wikis provided to create them directly on our wiki. The choice is yours!, if you have any doubts just PM me smile.gif

Hope you enjoy the existing plans, and share with the rest of us your own!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Canis
Sep 2 2008, 12:35 PM
Learning Rock Star
Now that's just brilliant!
I vote for having that wiki frontpaged =)

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Fran
Sep 2 2008, 01:41 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
QUOTE (Canis @ Sep 2 2008, 01:35 PM) *
Now that's just brilliant!
I vote for having that wiki frontpaged =)

Well now that you mention front pages, don't forget to take a look at wiki front page every now and then, as it is being updated often lately, not only with featured articles but also with some other interesting community stuff!

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

Now there are several ways to make the wiki bigger:

- Writing your own articles, just as usual. Post a new thread in this forum to let us know about your new entries
- Taking part converting reviews as part of the WCP, you are always welcome to join!
- If you luck inspiration just choose one of the "to do" entries we suggest in This Thread
- Sharing your lesson plans with the rest of us through This Thread, or directly in the wiki (Category: Lesson Plans)!
- Let me know about interesting stuff you come across in the wikipedia/forums so I can feature it on Wiki Main Page

As always feel free to let me know your ideas/doubts, here or through PM, etc. smile.gif

This post has been edited by Fran: Sep 2 2008, 01:43 PM

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 06:12 PM