> HEY MAN, I really need your help...

...the thing is, I need you to start progressing faster then ever, but to achieve that I need your help:

* Don't know where to start? Just pm me and we will sort it out directly, I am online every day.

* Join My Army. Sounds aggressive? It is! We can study anything from the most fearsome picking techniques to bombastic songwriting. A medal of honor awaits the brave. Seriously, this is an opportunity for you to get a personalised learning experience...what are you waiting for?!

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Finally I want to tell you a secret. Nah I changed my mind - pm me instead ;)

Avenged Sevenfold Lesson Request
heyoka05
Feb 7 2008, 03:54 AM
GMC:er
Hey Gabe i was wondering if you have heard of a band called of avenged sevenfold and if you would be willing to make a lesson in their style?
thanks dude,
Heyoka

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Outlaw2112
Feb 7 2008, 04:11 AM
Yeah AV7 is awesome... Ive recently learned unholy confessions from them and have been playing along with the cd everyday.. That would be a good lesson...

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Outlaw2112
Feb 7 2008, 04:13 AM
they also play alot of their songs in Drop D, which a few of your lessons are in...

--------------------

+Quote Post
heyoka05
Feb 7 2008, 04:37 AM
yes ive recentely learned ow to play the beast and the harlot and bat country so those are ones that would be good for checkin out too!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 7 2008, 12:22 PM
Instructor
Yes, I know them and I have their two albums. It's great that you are learning their songs. I'll try to do a lesson in their style.

gabriel.-

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
jammer91
Feb 8 2008, 07:40 PM
Doesnt their vocalist annoy any of you guys? They have great guitarists (Sinister for one) and one amazing drummer, but the singer gives the bands over all performance a dive bomb.

--------------------

QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Nov 10 2007, 12:27 AM) *
Part of the key to success is to never call yourself good...

My RIg:
-Epiphone 1967 FLying V
-Line 6 POD XT live
-VOX Valvetronics AD30VT
-Yamaha EG-112
-Yamaha GA-10
-Some Yamaha acoustic which is a magnet to dust under my bed

End World Hunger

+Quote Post
SLASH91
Feb 8 2008, 07:42 PM
QUOTE (jammer91 @ Feb 8 2008, 12:40 PM) *
Doesnt their vocalist annoy any of you guys? They have great guitarists (Sinister for one) and one amazing drummer, but the singer gives the bands over all performance a dive bomb.

Honestly the entire band annoys me sad.gif

--------------------

"Remember to live, eat, sleep and breathe music for the mind, play from your heart and never be swayed by the current trends"-
Rusty Cooley

My gear:

Marshall Valvstate
Digitech Distortion Factory
Jackson RR24 (Randy Rhoads)
Ibanez RG2550e
A ripoff brand acoustic guitar
and a Yamaha Classical guitar :)

+Quote Post
Guitarman700
Feb 8 2008, 09:14 PM
QUOTE (SLASH91 @ Feb 8 2008, 01:42 PM) *
Honestly the entire band annoys me sad.gif

+1 mad.gif

--------------------
My Gear:
Guitars:
Fender Standard Stratocaster HSS
Jackson Dinky Custom
Washburn WG-587 7-String
LTD EX-50
Kramer Focus 6000
Amps:
Peavey Vypyr 30
Marshall MG10KK Kerry King 10 Watt

+Quote Post
PacmanProduction...
Feb 8 2008, 09:26 PM
From: Pass Christian, MS (10 minutes from Maximus's house)
IMO, doesnt the distorted riff from Kris and Marcus' song "Soul to the World" sound a little like A7X?

--------------------
"You don't play the guitar, You play the music"

MY GEAR:

Greg Bennett Avion
Alvarez MF 60C
Peavey Rage 158
Zoom G1X Multi-effects Pedal

GO SSC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+Quote Post
heyoka05
Feb 10 2008, 07:34 AM
First of all thanks very much gabe, to jammer kinda, and to slash man they kick ass so silencio! well anyway thanks gabe i really appriciate it.
thanks a billion,
heyoka

+Quote Post
SLASH91
Feb 11 2008, 12:21 AM
QUOTE (heyoka05 @ Feb 10 2008, 12:34 AM) *
First of all thanks very much gabe, to jammer kinda, and to slash man they kick ass so silencio! well anyway thanks gabe i really appriciate it.
thanks a billion,
heyoka

Yes sir! Imediately, sir!

--------------------

"Remember to live, eat, sleep and breathe music for the mind, play from your heart and never be swayed by the current trends"-
Rusty Cooley

My gear:

Marshall Valvstate
Ibanez RG2550e

+Quote Post
Tjchep
Feb 11 2008, 12:51 AM
I think they are studio mock ups...

Would never even think about seeing them live.

--------------------
Check out my playing here - https://www.youtube.com/user/tjchep

+Quote Post
Guitarman700
Feb 11 2008, 12:55 AM
QUOTE (SLASH91 @ Feb 10 2008, 06:21 PM) *
Yes sir! Imediately, sir!

Gotta admit, i got a good laugh out of your response tongue.gif
And Tjchep, yes they are complete studio mock ups, posers, the most useless band ever. i saddens me that kids nowadays will settle for crap like this and call it metal.

This post has been edited by Guitarman700: Feb 11 2008, 01:46 AM

--------------------
My Gear:
Guitars:
Fender Standard Stratocaster HSS
Jackson Dinky Custom
Washburn WG-587 7-String
LTD EX-50
Kramer Focus 6000
Amps:
Peavey Vypyr 30
Marshall MG10KK Kerry King 10 Watt

+Quote Post
heyoka05
Feb 11 2008, 02:45 AM
hey listen if you guys dont like AV7 then fine but dont diss them because youve got nothing better to do and shut up slash im askin gabe for a lesson on them for guys who like the band(like me) and wanna hear a guy who will make a lesson based on their style and will make it sound awsome in the process because gabe makes really great melodies and kick ass leads in the process!

+Quote Post
SLASH91
Feb 11 2008, 02:55 AM
QUOTE (heyoka05 @ Feb 10 2008, 07:45 PM) *
hey listen if you guys dont like AV7 then fine but dont diss them because youve got nothing better to do and shut up slash im askin gabe for a lesson on them for guys who like the band(like me) and wanna hear a guy who will make a lesson based on their style and will make it sound awsome in the process because gabe makes really great melodies and kick ass leads in the process!

I'm really not seeing where you're coming from. Someone asked if anyone found the singer annoying, I answered that I found the entire band annoying. It's my personal oppinion, deal with it. I never bashed them in any way, and I'm find ing you're posts quite ridiculous because:

1. I don't like being told to shut up or given any other order.
2. I never bashed them, simply stated my opinion.
3. I don't want to fight on this website, but I can't just let you tell me to shut up without an answer. So I'm trying to keep this somewhat civil, but you're replies are pretty inflaming.

This post has been edited by SLASH91: Feb 11 2008, 02:57 AM

--------------------

Rusty Cooley

My gear:

Marshall Valvstate
Ibanez RG2550e

+Quote Post
Tjchep
Feb 11 2008, 03:36 AM
Lets not get defensive over an opinion, I was sharing myn. If it hurts you that much than I will happily take it out.

--------------------
Check out my playing here - https://www.youtube.com/user/tjchep

+Quote Post
jammer91
Feb 11 2008, 01:57 PM
Heyoka, dont get so frikkin pissed over a few comments. Seriously, its just an opinion and does not affect you in any way. We were not saying anything against you, we just think A7x (not AV7) is over hyped. Now this does not mean its true. And we could definitely be wrong as this band is doing well and has some great riffing skills. You seriously over reacted and i dont want to argue about that.

--------------------

QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Nov 10 2007, 12:27 AM) *
Part of the key to success is to never call yourself good...

My RIg:
-Epiphone 1967 FLying V
-Line 6 POD XT live
-VOX Valvetronics AD30VT
-Yamaha EG-112
-Yamaha GA-10
-Some Yamaha acoustic which is a magnet to dust under my bed

End World Hunger

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 10:49 AM