Best Use Of Whammy?
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 17 2012, 04:45 PM
Instructor
Hey guys! Who do you think give the best use of the whammy pedal??

Maybe Tom Morello? Buckethead? Joe Satriani? Steve Vai? Jack White? Vernon Reid? Dimebag Darrel?

Please also post videos if it's possible... smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 3)
AK Rich
Oct 18 2012, 08:32 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
Coming to you from way out in left field, Adrian Belew , The Twang Bar King! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

All kidding aside this guy really is quite innovative at creating unusual sounds on guitar with and without the use of a tremolo

Edit: oh man I misread and assumed whammy bar and not whammy pedal , Sorry about that Gabriel, rolleyes.gif maybe you will like this anyways
By the way I love the way all the guys you mentioned use a whammy pedal, Maybe Adrian uses one as well? It wouldn't suprise me. tongue.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by AK Rich: Oct 18 2012, 08:49 AM

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Oct 19 2012, 07:46 AM
Instructor
Tom morello! He is so creative! In his hand guitar is a totally new instrument! I love his style!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 19 2012, 09:16 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (AK Rich @ Oct 18 2012, 04:32 AM) *
Coming to you from way out in left field, Adrian Belew , The Twang Bar King! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

All kidding aside this guy really is quite innovative at creating unusual sounds on guitar with and without the use of a tremolo

Edit: oh man I misread and assumed whammy bar and not whammy pedal , Sorry about that Gabriel, rolleyes.gif maybe you will like this anyways
By the way I love the way all the guys you mentioned use a whammy pedal, Maybe Adrian uses one as well? It wouldn't suprise me. tongue.gif

hahah yeah, I was talking about the pedal... but cool videos by the way! smile.gif

QUOTE (Alex Feather @ Oct 19 2012, 03:46 AM) *
Tom morello! He is so creative! In his hand guitar is a totally new instrument! I love his style!

this is to true mate!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 02:42 AM