speed tone & theory and quick start course
DanielM
Jun 23 2006, 04:46 PM
GMC:er
im interested in these dvds.

are they useful for people who have developed certain bad habits or even intermediate/advanced players, or are they basically just for people who are just starting out.

also can they both be downloaded as i prefer my 10meg connection over postal order anyday.

thanks.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BollyRotten
Jun 23 2006, 05:38 PM
Both DVD's are for every type of player mate. Quick start couse is my favourate but speed tone and theory is VERY VERY usefull if you have bad habbits, He shows lots of techniques in htat dvd ,well in both really. He does a great lesson on vibrato!!

Watch the samples its a must buy. I take private lessons and just one lesson costs the same as a DVD and Kris packs them full of usefull stuff. So you dont forget what you have learnt all you have to do is play the DVD again! unlike a one on one lesson where you would need a time machine lol

Buy em you wont regret it!
One of them is about 3hours !!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
I need more fingers!

+Quote Post
Keano
Jun 23 2006, 07:01 PM
completly agree with Bolly the Speed Tone and Theory DVD is great loadsa good tips for getting rid of your bad habits I just wish I had discovered these when I first started so I didn't get the habits in the first place biggrin.gif

--------------------
1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4 and so on

+Quote Post
DanielM
Jun 23 2006, 10:09 PM
yeah i think ill get them in a few days once i get some more cash.

does anyone know if the quick start rythm course can be downloaded?

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jun 24 2006, 07:33 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (DanielM)
yeah i think ill get them in a few days once i get some more cash.

does anyone know if the quick start rythm course can be downloaded?

Due to it's size (3,5 hour) the Quick-Start DVD cannot be downloaded...

/Kris

+Quote Post
DanielM
Jun 24 2006, 07:53 PM
couldn't you setup a private bittorrent tracker or something? its a shame having ridiculously big hard disks and bandwidth when you still have to order things on disc ohmy.gif

+Quote Post
DanielM
Jun 26 2006, 09:39 PM
kris you planning any more dvds?

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jun 27 2006, 07:20 AM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (DanielM)
kris you planning any more dvds?

Yes I would like to do a long one called "Ultimate Routine" - basically containing all the information, practcing wise, to develop ALL the solo techniques I know.

Does anyone have any other suggestion?

/Kris

+Quote Post
Norven
Jun 27 2006, 02:12 PM
I think that sounds great!

--------------------
The Guitar may be the love of life.

+Quote Post
DanielM
Jun 29 2006, 09:15 AM
downloading speed tone and theory now laugh.gif

+Quote Post
BollyRotten
Jun 29 2006, 06:45 PM
So daniel are you impressed with the DVD?

--------------------
I need more fingers!

+Quote Post
DanielM
Jun 29 2006, 06:52 PM
i am. its fantastic. its also good to see that kris exercises his sense of humour in these videos.

part made me laugh where he went 'if you have strong fingers you can bend further but i can't sad.gif'

smile.gif

at some point ill order the other dvd.

+Quote Post
Josiah
Oct 22 2006, 07:04 AM
Kris, I would definately purchase "Ultimate Routine". I think it would be interesting for everybody!
Are you still planning on creating it?

--------------------
Good Luck be with you,
Josiah

+Quote Post
mucismaniac
Oct 22 2006, 09:22 AM
speed tone and theory dvd can also be send by post?

i realy want because i know all the techniques but not good enough sad.gif
(srry for my bad english xD im from the netherlands so...)

and an ultimate routine dvd sounds great kristof

This post has been edited by mucismaniac: Oct 22 2006, 09:24 AM

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Oct 23 2006, 12:42 AM
GMC Founder
Speed Tone & Theory by postal system can be ordered here.

Quickstart dvd here.

--Kris

--------------------

+Quote Post
Nick
Nov 5 2006, 03:07 PM
I ordered both. Downloaded speed and tone.

I haven't viewed speed and tone yet, but it's on the list for today. I anxiously await the quickstart.

This post has been edited by Nick: Nov 5 2006, 03:11 PM

+Quote Post
InstruMental Cas...
Nov 5 2006, 09:31 PM
How about one where you teach us how to ACT like an amazing rock guitarist? Like… what kind of shoes to buy, how to comb our hair, how to believe you’re better than everyone else, etc…

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 09:44 PM