What's Your Favorite Priest Album?
brandon
Sep 30 2007, 03:25 AM
GMC:er
well, i figured someone started the topic about metallica...so i thought i'd start my own with one of my all time favorite bands, Judas Priest. So, what's your favorite Priest album? for me there are a lot of great songs and great albums...and it came down to Ram it Down and Painkiller, but i think as far as an album with amazing songs and i can listen to the whole thing from beginning to end without flipping through any tracks, Painkiller is the winner. even though the title tracks off of both of those albums are amazing. so yeah, my pick is Painkiller

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by brandon: Sep 30 2007, 03:26 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ClifordACDC
Sep 30 2007, 04:00 AM
PAINKILLER

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
http://www.myspace.com/cliffordacdc

my gear: epiphone sg special, Marshall mg100dfx, digitech df-7 distortion factory

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Sep 30 2007, 04:13 AM
QUOTE (ClifordACDC @ Sep 29 2007, 09:00 PM) *
PAINKILLER

Judging from your avatar I would never have guessed it. biggrin.gif My favorite would also be Painkiller although
Stained Class, British Steel, Screaming for Vengeance and Defenders of the Faith are awesome too.

--------------------

+Quote Post
ZakkWylde
Sep 30 2007, 05:02 AM
Learning Tone Master
Painkiller

--------------------

Gear:
- Jackson USA Select KV2 King V with EMG 81/85
- Gibson Les Paul Custom Arctic White with EMG 81/85
- Ibanez Rg 8527 J Custom 7-String with DiMarzio Evolution and Air Norton

- Peavey 6505+ head with Marshall 1960AV 4x12 cab
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Practice Amp
- Dunlop Crybaby From Hell, Maxon OD808, Boss TU-2, MXR CarbonCopy, ISP Decimator, MXR Custom Audio Electronics Booster

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Sep 30 2007, 05:49 AM
Instructor
Rocka-rolla laugh.gif noooooott !!!! tongue.gif

Uff, it's very difficult... Sad wings of destiny or Ram it down

+Quote Post
MickeM
Sep 30 2007, 08:15 AM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
One of my favourite bands of all times!

In the early ears they released so many good songs, though missing out on a few of their best songs ever up to and including Defenders of the Faith I will without doubt say it's Unleashed in the East

The reason for that is because it's a complete album with all their greatest songs released so far. All top notch songs and oh boy they do deliver them furiously. cool.gif

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Sep 30 2007, 09:04 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
PAINKILLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!\

love the album so much, my next favorite would be Stained Class!!

+Quote Post
kyeric
Oct 2 2007, 11:09 AM
I'd have to go with "Defenders of the Faith". "The Sentinel" is my favorite Priest song, too.

+Quote Post
kahall
Oct 3 2007, 11:50 AM
Learning Roadie
This is going to seem strange since I know it is not their best work...but I really Like Point Of Entry. I wore it out in my car many years ago.

--------------------
Had a guitar hanging, just about waist high, and we are going to play these things until the day we die.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 07:42 AM