2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Ngd, ...and what a beauty she is!
Todd Simpson
Oct 26 2015, 10:28 PM
GMC:er
Ain't that the truth!! That profile is the Holy Grail IMHO of shreddy necks. It's what many other vendors try very hard to copy. It's not easy to pull off as necks that thin are prone to warp, so its tricky to make them like that. A fine purchase indeed smile.gif

QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Oct 26 2015, 09:22 AM) *
That neck is indeed the best shred neck I have ever tried. Congrats this looks like an amazing purchase!

Good review!! The titanium rod keeps the neck from going unstable as the neck is so thin, the wood would just warp without it. It's a great way to keep the neck profile pretty much perfect wink.gif

QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Oct 26 2015, 02:45 PM) *
Made a quick review for the guys over at Ultimate-Guitar, as they asked for it. Wanted to share it with you too:

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Oct 26 2015, 11:23 PM
Learning Rock Star
Thanks, Todd. First time I've done a review like that, so it wasn't all too easy.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 04:22 PM