In The Future....
The Uncreator
Dec 12 2007, 09:14 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Once GMC Is settled down as the throne for all world affairs after we dominate the earth, I thought it would be awesome if YOU Did vocal lessons wink.gif

Ive grown quite fond of your style, and if you did some lessons on that, that would be awesome, for example, like if you had vocal lessons for "Soul To The World", your performance is great on that (vocal wise and guitar wise!)

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
Dec 12 2007, 11:59 PM
Instructor
I couldn't agree more. I'd love to have your detailed explanation as how you got to that level and to read about your training process....

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post
Marcus Lavendell
Dec 13 2007, 08:10 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Dec 12 2007, 09:14 PM) *
like if you had vocal lessons for "Soul To The World"

That's funny - I was thinking the exact same thing yesterday! It's a great idea! biggrin.gif

--------------------
I use Elixir® Strings

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Dec 13 2007, 11:23 AM
GMC Founder
ph34r.gif unsure.gif

I am overwhelmed! It's fantastic to hear you say this!!

I want to point out that my vocal performance is still very uneven and without Marcus' mixing abilities I don't think this request would come this early! biggrin.gif

However it would be an honour for me to do vocal lessons - so yes , give me more practicing time and I will absolutely make some of those lessons! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
spdalton
Dec 13 2007, 12:02 PM
GMC:er
Yeah totally agree biggrin.gif You have an awesome voice!

I want to point out that my vocal performance is still very uneven and without Marcus' mixing abilities I don't think this request would come this early! biggrin.gif

It still sounds rockin' to me!

By the way, when I saw the title "In the future..." I was actually thinking this thread would be about robot zombies or something. This is just as good though biggrin.gif.

--------------------
IPB Image
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day. Fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way

http://www.myspace.com/cashnz

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Dec 13 2007, 09:01 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Awesome Kris thanks!!!

+Quote Post
Rated Htr
Dec 15 2007, 09:05 AM
Experienced Rock Star
Like I said in the chat Kris, You remind me a bit of Arch Enemy (compliment remember?)

hurry with those lessons smile.gif

--------------------
Currently Practicing

Rhythm: Finnish Power Metal III: Nightwish
Legato: Ben's Land Of Legato
Alternate Picking: Alternate Picking Workout #5
Chords: Chord Melody Technique

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 09:23 AM