Tarot
Ben Higgins
Oct 6 2012, 09:32 AM
Instructor
I wondered how many of you are familiar with the band Tarot, led by Marco Hietala of Nightwish. I knew of them but hadn't really check them out properly. Anyway, witness this awesome solo in this song ! cool.gif

The lead guitarist is Marco's brother, which I didn't know. The man rocks !!!

And believe it or not, they've been going since the 80's and they were most well known for this song

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Ben Higgins: Oct 6 2012, 09:35 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Oct 6 2012, 01:31 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Known about them for quite awhile. They have been around quite a bit longer than Nightwish actually. Anything, and I mean anything, that Marco touches is gold. Tarot included. Crows Fly Black was an excellent record, as was Suffer Our Pleasure, still havent got the latest release unfortunately.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Oct 6 2012, 01:48 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Oct 6 2012, 01:31 PM) *
Known about them for quite awhile. They have been around quite a bit longer than Nightwish actually. Anything, and I mean anything, that Marco touches is gold. Tarot included. Crows Fly Black was an excellent record, as was Suffer Our Pleasure, still havent got the latest release unfortunately.

The guy really does have the voice of a god. Seems really cool too. There's a lot of love out there for him which is always nice to see smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:16 PM