Drop D And 1/2 Step Down
Power_Arctica
Nov 12 2008, 10:58 AM
GMC:er
Hi Lian, how are you?? (I will write in spanish my doubt cause its more easy to me and then i´ll try to translate in english)

Spanish:
Q haceeee Lian?? Como andas?? Che, se zarpan tus lecciones, por eso y tambien xq quiero experimentar con afinaciones mas bajas va mi pregunta: Drop D, es solo bajar la sexta cuerda a D y las demas mantenerlas en la afinacion standard?
1/2 step down ya seria bajar todas las cuerdas medio tono? o se la sexta Eb, la quinta Ab, etc
Tengo una viola con Floyd Rose (Washburn N2) si bajo la afinacion para algunos temas y despues vuelvo a la standard sin calibrar la guitarra cada vez q hago estos cambios, puede traerme problemas con la tension y joder el puente, mango, lo q sea?

Muchas Gracias!!
Mariano

English:
I want to start to play with lower tunes, i have a guitar with floyd rose..so, change a standard tune to a drop D or 1/2 step down and viceversa without a calibration each time i change the tune (for ex, play 2 songs with drop D, then 1 with standard A 440, then go back with drop D, etc) wont give me problems with the string´s tension, the bridge, the neck or something??

Thank You!!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 01:38 PM