5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5  
Dinaga's Insane Lessons Hunt!, With small, achievable goals to success! :)
Dinaga
May 26 2012, 02:49 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
I'm back!

Here's Oriental Shred at 90% speed. Cheers! smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Dinaga: May 26 2012, 02:53 PM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
vonhotch
May 26 2012, 03:14 PM
GMC:er
That sounds great. But you're making it look to easy biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Opetholic
May 26 2012, 03:19 PM
Learning Guitar Lord
Awesome form, very good picking hand. Waiting to see it up to tempo!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Dinaga
May 26 2012, 03:33 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
Thanks a bunch guys! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
maharzan
May 26 2012, 04:27 PM
Veteran Guitar Lord
Great take Dinaga. I wanted to ask a question, how do you change that backing tempo? I tried with Logic pro (time stretch/flex) but it doesn't sound smooth. I am working on mojo oro and I can play it at 150bpm. smile.gif

--------------------
Checkout my YouTube & my band Nissim's YouTube channels.

+Quote Post
Dinaga
May 26 2012, 04:50 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
Thanks Chandra! smile.gif

You got it at 150 already! Awesome, man!
I use Guitar Rig and it has a "tempo" knob in the main tapedeck, so that's what I use. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
maharzan
May 26 2012, 05:11 PM
Veteran Guitar Lord
Guitar Rig can change backing track too? Hmmm...

Yep, I even tried 170. This is doable but need more practice. smile.gif I am amazed how my AP has improved in last year. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
May 26 2012, 06:23 PM
Instructor
Awesome take Dinaga !!

That last diminished run is the best I've ever heard it ! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Dinaga
May 26 2012, 08:22 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
Thanks a lot Sensei! smile.gif A bit more practicing and this one shall be done smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
derper
May 29 2012, 10:58 PM
Learning Tone Master
Great job, and it's also awesome to see you back in action!!

That lesson looks so difficult. The timing is so strange, and these RIPPIN' lines come out of nowhere. I don't think I could get it to that speed. Congrats. I bet you'll hit 100% before you know it!!

--------------------

Check out my awesome Nintendo Cover-band, EMULATOR!!
http://www.reverbnation.com/emulator

Now.....go practice!!

+Quote Post
Dinaga
May 30 2012, 12:17 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (derper @ May 29 2012, 09:58 PM) *
Great job, and it's also awesome to see you back in action!!

That lesson looks so difficult. The timing is so strange, and these RIPPIN' lines come out of nowhere. I don't think I could get it to that speed. Congrats. I bet you'll hit 100% before you know it!!

Thanks Gabe my friend! smile.gif Yeah, it's those little pieces that make it a level 9 lesson. How's your playing doing mate?

--------------------

+Quote Post
derper
May 30 2012, 04:43 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Dinaga @ May 29 2012, 04:17 PM) *
Thanks Gabe my friend! smile.gif Yeah, it's those little pieces that make it a level 9 lesson. How's your playing doing mate?

Excellent!! I've been practicing and learning more than ever! Finally moving into the metal stuff I never learned, like legato and 3 note per string runs/forms. Also, THANKS for the tip/critique on my "fast" vibrato on my live performance.... I changed that up, and my last EMULATOR show was the best ever! I keep improving small things, and the "big picture" at the same time, so I played the most solid, and confident show yet!

But my hand is changing. It's more "stiff" so I try to stretch and certainly warm up to avoid injury. It's just new for now, because I'm pushing harder and more consistent. But it's worth it, and I love it.

--------------------

Check out my awesome Nintendo Cover-band, EMULATOR!!
http://www.reverbnation.com/emulator

Now.....go practice!!

+Quote Post
maharzan
Jun 19 2012, 04:18 AM
Veteran Guitar Lord
Hey Dinaga,

As mentioned earlier, I have been practicing mojo oro as well. Thanks for motivating this lazy one. I haven't tried this kind of harder lesson in ages. I wanted to post the progress but I couldn't get the backing to be slower so after having practiced quite a bit (almost a month now?), I thought I would give it a try today. Ben's tasks has been challenging lately so that helped a lot I guess. Since I promised to post it here, this is my take.

How is yours coming along?

Thanks,
Chandra

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jun 19 2012, 11:24 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (maharzan @ Jun 19 2012, 04:18 AM) *
Hey Dinaga,

As mentioned earlier, I have been practicing mojo oro as well. Thanks for motivating this lazy one. I haven't tried this kind of harder lesson in ages. I wanted to post the progress but I couldn't get the backing to be slower so after having practiced quite a bit (almost a month now?), I thought I would give it a try today. Ben's tasks has been challenging lately so that helped a lot I guess. Since I promised to post it here, this is my take.

How is yours coming along?

Thanks,
Chandra

Awesome take ! That looks hard as hell smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 19 2012, 11:26 AM
Instructor
Oh man smile.gif Congrats! This piece has a lot of balcanic phrasing included, which is never easy laugh.gif

+Quote Post
maharzan
Jun 19 2012, 01:46 PM
Veteran Guitar Lord
Thanks Ben and Cosmin. :-)

--------------------

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 03:01 AM