Teacher
beebo
Apr 7 2007, 01:21 AM
GMC:er
I have a question about school teachers. My french teacher a while ago got angry with me beacuse I told her I didn't have the notes for class since I was absent. Then I told her I might have did my homework wrong since I didn't have the notes and didn't know to do bring my french textbook home. So then she gets even angrier and right in front of the whole class she says exactly, "This whole paper is wrong" sad.gif mad.gif
Then later she comes back and talks to me about how I shouldn't be absent all the time. dry.gif Then she asks why was I absent. huh.gif I said I was sick and she said high school is next year and your acting a 3rd grader.
Does this sound like a good school teacher to you. She was a little beach and made me do the whole paper over. Is this not uncalled for or what? mad.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Robin
Apr 7 2007, 02:40 AM
What a bitch laugh.gif Not much to do about it I guess, so many teachers are idiots. A teacher on my school some years ago actually broke a students arm laugh.gif Have been many crazy teachers in the years I went to school laugh.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
beebo
Apr 7 2007, 02:51 AM
QUOTE (Robin @ Apr 6 2007, 05:40 PM) *
What a bitch laugh.gif Not much to do about it I guess, so many teachers are idiots. A teacher on my school some years ago actually broke a students arm laugh.gif Have been many crazy teachers in the years I went to school laugh.gif

You know I don't think they'll ever change. Oh and yes she was a bitch laugh.gif

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
Apr 7 2007, 03:58 PM
Instructor
I bet she doesn't even speak proper french...
Most of the French teachers I've known here have a terrible accent...

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post
brainlesswonder
Apr 7 2007, 04:06 PM
QUOTE (beebo @ Apr 6 2007, 08:21 PM) *
I have a question about school teachers. My french teacher a while ago got angry with me beacuse I told her I didn't have the notes for class since I was absent. Then I told her I might have did my homework wrong since I didn't have the notes and didn't know to do bring my french textbook home. So then she gets even angrier and right in front of the whole class she says exactly, "This whole paper is wrong" sad.gif mad.gif
Then later she comes back and talks to me about how I shouldn't be absent all the time. dry.gif Then she asks why was I absent. huh.gif I said I was sick and she said high school is next year and your acting a 3rd grader.
Does this sound like a good school teacher to you. She was a little beach and made me do the whole paper over. Is this not uncalled for or what? mad.gif

Just getting you reading for the real world kiddo.

+Quote Post
JCJXXL
Apr 7 2007, 04:12 PM
QUOTE (brainlesswonder @ Apr 7 2007, 10:06 AM) *
Just getting you reading for the real world kiddo.

smile.gif

+Quote Post
MickeM
Apr 7 2007, 04:48 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
Perhaps you should appreciate that people care? Eventhough it sucks sometimes it would be a lot worse if noone gives a damn about you. Right?
If someone has a complaint about you perhaps it's called for, why should someone complain without reason?
Saying you act like a 3'rd grader makes me think it's more to it than just lack of notes for French class this one time.

Take this the right way now, I've read your previous posts and I know you've had tough times and I say this because I care and I wish only the best for you. But take a look at yourself and try to see youself from other peoples perspective. How do they see you?
Concidering you have to post here to get support for the French paper and the complaints you had about Tim and your friends tells me you're not acting too mature all the time. Sure, you're a kid, but that's no excuse for always being right and adults are wrong when they tell you off. I'm sorry you lost your father and without a father figure things are not that easy and could be confusing. You need to grow up and mature, people in your surroundings are there to guide you, they may be wrong or right but listen to what they say, try to see it from their point of view and draw conclusion to wether YOU can do something to improve.
I'm positive that if you had a more mature way things would also run smoother with Tim, your friends etc.
Don't just dismiss what I said as being unfair towards you. Try to see it from my angle and think to yourself - what's his impression of me and what did I do or say to make it like that?

And I took the time to write all this not because I'm a mean person but because I care.

This post has been edited by MickeM: Apr 7 2007, 04:50 PM

+Quote Post
beebo
Apr 7 2007, 06:34 PM
QUOTE (Wallimann @ Apr 7 2007, 06:58 AM) *
I bet she doesn't even speak proper french...
Most of the French teachers I've known here have a terrible accent...

Yea she dosen't sound like a french teacher. She has a 100% american accent!

QUOTE (MickeM @ Apr 7 2007, 07:48 AM) *
Perhaps you should appreciate that people care? Eventhough it sucks sometimes it would be a lot worse if noone gives a damn about you. Right?
If someone has a complaint about you perhaps it's called for, why should someone complain without reason?
Saying you act like a 3'rd grader makes me think it's more to it than just lack of notes for French class this one time.

Take this the right way now, I've read your previous posts and I know you've had tough times and I say this because I care and I wish only the best for you. But take a look at yourself and try to see youself from other peoples perspective. How do they see you?
Concidering you have to post here to get support for the French paper and the complaints you had about Tim and your friends tells me you're not acting too mature all the time. Sure, you're a kid, but that's no excuse for always being right and adults are wrong when they tell you off. I'm sorry you lost your father and without a father figure things are not that easy and could be confusing. You need to grow up and mature, people in your surroundings are there to guide you, they may be wrong or right but listen to what they say, try to see it from their point of view and draw conclusion to wether YOU can do something to improve.
I'm positive that if you had a more mature way things would also run smoother with Tim, your friends etc.
Don't just dismiss what I said as being unfair towards you. Try to see it from my angle and think to yourself - what's his impression of me and what did I do or say to make it like that?

And I took the time to write all this not because I'm a mean person but because I care.

Well I try but it's hard to ignore when everything just falls at you like a ton and instead of someone agreeing with you they disagree 85% of the time and for jsut the simplest things and yes I do know they're just helping but there's no reason why I can't fight back for someone busting my eardrum just because I was absent! That's the only part I really care about.

+Quote Post
moles
Apr 7 2007, 07:15 PM
m8 there are wads of teachers who just go on these random power trips
i myself have had many encounters with teachers, funnily enough, all "modern" language teachers tongue.gif

in our school they are all so stuck up its unbelievable. i've tried to think from their point of view but handing out punishment essays for walking in a class with a tie too low or talking now and then. jeez, its a school, this always happens blink.gif

i've learnt to just live with it, thats life unfortunately.
take the classes you enjoy and make the most of it - and the classes you don't , well look forward to the fact you can drop them in the future biggrin.gif rolleyes.gif

btw, from what i gather your from us?

This post has been edited by moles: Apr 7 2007, 07:16 PM

+Quote Post
beebo
Apr 8 2007, 12:28 AM
what do you mean?
Btw you gather from us[s]

This post has been edited by beebo: Apr 8 2007, 12:28 AM

+Quote Post
JCJXXL
Apr 8 2007, 12:40 AM
Ever heard of the saying, "The straw that broke the camel's back?"

Maybe you and the teacher have had several disagreements, maybe you have caused her grief one too many times and the latest situation was the straw that broke the camel's back. She has just had enough.

+Quote Post
beebo
Apr 8 2007, 12:59 AM
QUOTE (JCJXXL @ Apr 7 2007, 03:40 PM) *
Ever heard of the saying, "The straw that broke the camel's back?"

Maybe you and the teacher have had several disagreements, maybe you have caused her grief one too many times and the latest situation was the straw that broke the camel's back. She has just had enough.

Trust me I've always did or tried to do good in her class. I'm not really one of the kids that sits there and annoys the teacher. She just gets mad real easily. I did nothing to her before to her at all and that's the truth cool.gif! She got mad at my friend Jori just for him being sleepy. He didn't even yawn and she asked him how he was doing and he said tired. Then later she started doing the same thing she did to me to him.
She started complaining that he needs to go to sleep earlier and he goes to bed at around 8:00 and he was just tired that day. That's no reason to jump on someone. Also he's like a goody-goody so there's no excuse for that!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 01:45 PM