Hey
Crank
Apr 13 2007, 07:24 PM
GMC:er
How's it going everyone? My name is Alex, I'm 19 and I've been playing guitar now for about 2 1/2 years. I've always been interested in playing guitar for a long time previous to when I started, but I finally did it when i was 17. I started learning on a '69 Yamaha acoustic and bought my first electric which was some cheap ibanez and a 10watt ibanez amp. Currently i'm playing a Martin DM and a Fender Deluxe Strat. i upgraded teh electronics in the strat with tbx tone control and +25db mid-boost. I'm a huge classic rock fan, mainly into hendrix and clapton, but i've learned a lot of others as well. I'm really into improv solos and mainly just do that more recently. I like blues more than anything else but i'm open to anything really. i admit im a huge music buff and know a lot of pre-80s musicians or more recent musicians, especially the red hot chili peppers. any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 12:48 PM