7 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
1 Word Story
Pi38
Apr 22 2008, 03:34 PM
GMC:er
Kristofer needs to get skills in the subject of womanly dressing or advanced guitar or he will be eaten by ManBearPig during workouts with heavy shopping. Unfortunately the old ManBearPig decided that enough is enough. I ran from Hollywood to Newfoundland but, I...

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Joe Kataldo
Apr 22 2008, 03:44 PM
Instructor
Kristofer needs to get skills in the subject of womanly dressing or advanced guitar or he will be eaten by ManBearPig during workouts with heavy shopping. Unfortunately the old ManBearPig decided that enough is enough. I ran from Hollywood to Newfoundland but, I see

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Joe Kataldo: Apr 22 2008, 03:44 PM

--------------------
________________________________________________________________________________

+Quote Post
Jeff
Apr 22 2008, 03:47 PM
Kristofer needs to get skills in the subject of womanly dressing or advanced guitar or he will be eaten by ManBearPig during workouts with heavy shopping. Unfortunately the old ManBearPig decided that enough is enough. I ran from Hollywood to Newfoundland but, I see nothing

+Quote Post
superize
Apr 22 2008, 03:48 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
Kristofer needs to get skills in the subject of womanly dressing or advanced guitar or he will be eaten by ManBearPig during workouts with heavy shopping. Unfortunately the old ManBearPig decided that enough is enough. I ran from Hollywood to Newfoundland but, I see nothing but

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
Pi38
Apr 22 2008, 04:14 PM
Kristofer needs to get skills in the subject of womanly dressing or advanced guitar or he will be eaten by ManBearPig during workouts with heavy shopping. Unfortunately the old ManBearPig decided that enough is enough. I ran from Hollywood to Newfoundland but, I see nothing but, fields of...

(Sorry for posting again, but somebody had to continue it!)

This post has been edited by Pi38: Apr 22 2008, 04:14 PM

+Quote Post
Mark.
Apr 22 2008, 04:19 PM
Kristofer needs to get skills in the subject of womanly dressing or advanced guitar or he will be eaten by ManBearPig during workouts with heavy shopping. Unfortunately the old ManBearPig decided that enough is enough. I ran from Hollywood to Newfoundland but, I see nothing but, fields of corn

(This sounds like Buckethead lyrics laugh.gif)

This post has been edited by Mark.: Apr 22 2008, 04:20 PM

+Quote Post
Pi38
Apr 22 2008, 04:20 PM
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Kristofer needs to get skills in the subject of womanly dressing or advanced guitar or he will be eaten by ManBearPig during workouts with heavy shopping. Unfortunately the old ManBearPig decided that enough is enough. I ran from Hollywood to Newfoundland but, I see nothing but, fields of corn where...

+Quote Post
Mark.
Apr 22 2008, 04:48 PM
Kristofer needs to get skills in the subject of womanly dressing or advanced guitar or he will be eaten by ManBearPig during workouts with heavy shopping. Unfortunately the old ManBearPig decided that enough is enough. I ran from Hollywood to Newfoundland but, I see nothing but, fields of corn where Buckethead

+Quote Post
axelsson
Apr 22 2008, 05:02 PM
Kristofer needs to get skills in the subject of womanly dressing or advanced guitar or he will be eaten by ManBearPig during workouts with heavy shopping. Unfortunately the old ManBearPig decided that enough is enough. I ran from Hollywood to Newfoundland but, I see nothing but, fields of corn where Buckethead shreds

This post has been edited by axelsson: Apr 22 2008, 05:02 PM

+Quote Post
Pi38
Apr 22 2008, 05:10 PM

Kristofer needs to get skills in the subject of womanly dressing or advanced guitar or he will be eaten by ManBearPig during workouts with heavy shopping. Unfortunately the old ManBearPig decided that enough is enough. I ran from Hollywood to Newfoundland but, I see nothing but, fields of corn where Buckethead shreds and...

+Quote Post
Old School Rocke...
Apr 22 2008, 05:13 PM
Kristofer needs to get skills in the subject of womanly dressing or advanced guitar or he will be eaten by ManBearPig during workouts with heavy shopping. Unfortunately the old ManBearPig decided that enough is enough. I ran from Hollywood to Newfoundland but, I see nothing but, fields of corn where Buckethead shreds and fails....

+Quote Post
Mark.
Apr 22 2008, 05:38 PM
Kristofer needs to get skills in the subject of womanly dressing or advanced guitar or he will be eaten by ManBearPig during workouts with heavy shopping. Unfortunately the old ManBearPig decided that enough is enough. I ran from Hollywood to Newfoundland but, I see nothing but, fields of corn where Buckethead shreds and fails to eat....

+Quote Post
at lights end
Apr 22 2008, 05:53 PM
Kristofer needs to get skills in the subject of womanly dressing or advanced guitar or he will be eaten by ManBearPig during workouts with heavy shopping. Unfortunately the old ManBearPig decided that enough is enough. I ran from Hollywood to Newfoundland but, I see nothing but, fields of corn where Buckethead shreds and fails to eat COOOKIIEES!!

--------------------
“You have to go on and be crazy. Craziness is like heaven.”

+Quote Post
AudunESP
Apr 22 2008, 05:56 PM
Kristofer needs to get skills in the subject of womanly dressing or advanced guitar or he will be eaten by ManBearPig during workouts with heavy shopping. Unfortunately the old ManBearPig decided that enough is enough. I ran from Hollywood to Newfoundland but, I see nothing but, fields of corn where Buckethead shreds and fails to eat COOOKIIEES!! drag-artists

This post has been edited by AudunESP: Apr 22 2008, 05:57 PM

--------------------
Scales = some boring stuff thats totally unnescesary to create cool music, liek, if ur stupid.

+Quote Post
Nighthawk1
Apr 22 2008, 05:57 PM
QUOTE (at lights end @ Apr 22 2008, 06:53 PM) *
Kristofer needs to get skills in the subject of womanly dressing or advanced guitar or he will be eaten by ManBearPig during workouts with heavy shopping. Unfortunately the old ManBearPig decided that enough is enough. I ran from Hollywood to Newfoundland but, I see nothing but, fields of corn where Buckethead shreds and fails to eat COOOKIIEES!!
Metallica

+Quote Post
Pi38
Apr 22 2008, 06:07 PM
Kristofer needs to get skills in the subject of womanly dressing or advanced guitar or he will be eaten by ManBearPig during workouts with heavy shopping. Unfortunately the old ManBearPig decided that enough is enough. I ran from Hollywood to Newfoundland but, I see nothing but, fields of corn where Buckethead shreds and fails to eat COOOKIIEES!! Metallica decided...

+Quote Post
Mark.
Apr 22 2008, 06:28 PM
Kristofer needs to get skills in the subject of womanly dressing or advanced guitar or he will be eaten by ManBearPig during workouts with heavy shopping. Unfortunately the old ManBearPig decided that enough is enough. I ran from Hollywood to Newfoundland but, I see nothing but, fields of corn where Buckethead shreds and fails to eat COOOKIIEES!! Metallica decided to quit..

+Quote Post
Pi38
Apr 22 2008, 06:29 PM

Kristofer needs to get skills in the subject of womanly dressing or advanced guitar or he will be eaten by ManBearPig during workouts with heavy shopping. Unfortunately the old ManBearPig decided that enough is enough. I ran from Hollywood to Newfoundland but, I see nothing but, fields of corn where Buckethead shreds and fails to eat COOOKIIEES!! Metallica decided to quit playing...

+Quote Post
Mark.
Apr 22 2008, 06:32 PM
Kristofer needs to get skills in the subject of womanly dressing or advanced guitar or he will be eaten by ManBearPig during workouts with heavy shopping. Unfortunately the old ManBearPig decided that enough is enough. I ran from Hollywood to Newfoundland but, I see nothing but, fields of corn where Buckethead shreds and fails to eat COOOKIIEES!! Metallica decided to quit playing Pacman

+Quote Post
Pi38
Apr 22 2008, 06:33 PM
Kristofer needs to get skills in the subject of womanly dressing or advanced guitar or he will be eaten by ManBearPig during workouts with heavy shopping. Unfortunately the old ManBearPig decided that enough is enough. I ran from Hollywood to Newfoundland but, I see nothing but, fields of corn where Buckethead shreds and fails to eat COOOKIIEES!! Metallica decided to quit playing Pacman and...

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 03:51 PM