Can Someone Help Me?
Vaialation1232
Dec 24 2008, 06:36 AM
Learning Rock Star
I want to make a backing track for a "in the style of Blues Saraceno" lesson i am doing (just kinda a few of his licks mashed together). Can anybody make a simple backing track (just drums even) for it....sorry it may be hard because the licks don't necessarily fit together perfectly...

Thanks for anyone who can help (attached file)

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Blues_Saraceno_Licks.mov ( 27.64MB ) Number of downloads: 111

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
UncleSkillet
Dec 24 2008, 06:41 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
Well here, I found this for you real quick without listen to your track which I will do when I am done.
http://www.guitarbt.com/index.php?page=dl_...Blue%20Saraceno

This is a great site for backing tracks mate and I hope it helps.

EDIT: Nice playing man. You have the licks and bends down.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by UncleSkillet: Dec 24 2008, 06:50 AM

--------------------
"Think of a guitar solo as a paragraph. You need a clear beginning, a middle, and an end. Look at musical phrases like sentences, and make sure you break them up using punctuation—or space. You pause naturally when conversing, right? If you don't, you'll bore the listener. The same thing will happen with your audience if your solo is one dimensional. You'll wear them out and lose their attention." —Tom Principato

+Quote Post
Vaialation1232
Dec 24 2008, 07:11 AM
Learning Rock Star
Thanks, Blues is awesome but i can never find a good sound for him when he plays rhythm stuff (like my little intro part)

they won't let you post a lesson without backing tracks will they (on the student lesson thing) cause i just wanna do like lick #1...lick #2...cause i think that would be easier for me and then people could use them how they want and i could just provide a backing track (like rabbit soup, thanks) or something for them to play over?

+Quote Post
jdriver
Dec 24 2008, 07:22 AM
GMC:er
There is a real nice E minor Blues backing track for free at gilmourish.com. I play to it a lot just for practice and fun.

--------------------
"I dreamed a lot when I was younger..
I'm older now but still I hunger
For some understanding.
There's no understanding, now.
Was there ever?

...Joe Puerta (Ambrosia)...

Finally got a YouTube page going.

+Quote Post
Vaialation1232
Dec 24 2008, 07:50 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (jdriver @ Dec 23 2008, 10:22 PM) *
There is a real nice E minor Blues backing track for free at gilmourish.com. I play to it a lot just for practice and fun.

What's it called?

+Quote Post
skennington
Dec 24 2008, 06:43 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
QUOTE (Vaialation1232 @ Dec 24 2008, 01:50 AM) *
What's it called?

Slow Blues..It's the last track in the BT section of the site.

+Quote Post
Thunder9513
Jan 3 2009, 09:20 PM
Maybe you will like this, I made it for you yesterday but if you dont like I can make a better one with fills and stuff.

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Blues_Saraceno_Style_Licks___Backing__Track.mp3 ( 941.31K ) Number of downloads: 53

+Quote Post
Vaialation1232
Jan 3 2009, 09:55 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Thunder9513 @ Jan 3 2009, 12:20 PM) *
Maybe you will like this, I made it for you yesterday but if you dont like I can make a better one with fills and stuff.

It's awesome thanks...is there any way to slow the drums to about half speed? Cause then i think your backing track would be pretty much identical to this one here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kFnU4U-SKg...feature=related

Thanks and if not its still awesome..

+Quote Post
Thunder9513
Jan 4 2009, 09:54 PM
I Will make one about half speed and try to match it to that video

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 04:24 AM