Free Track I Made, Please enjoy
Taka Perry
Jul 18 2013, 04:14 AM
Learning Rock Star
Hi everyone,

I have made my latest single, 'Downfall', free to download off Bandcamp. It's my way of saying thank you to everyone who has supported me. Links are below. I hope you enjoy the track!

Download: http://takaperry.bandcamp.com/track/downfall

Thank you!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Jul 18 2013, 12:32 PM
GMC:er
Nice tune!!
I don't want this to sound like an insult (due to the number of Metal Merchants here), but that has a kind of Temper Trap vibe going on!
In a good way!!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 18 2013, 12:37 PM
Instructor
Thank you for the music Taka!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 18 2013, 02:59 PM
Instructor
This is a very nice track mate! Congratulations! You have a very good taste, your melodies are simple and beautiful. Your compositions are very mature basing on your age! Thanks for sharing your music here.

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jul 18 2013, 03:24 PM
GMC:er
Cool track smile.gif Well played!! Good idea to share for free and to be honest, I'd say share every track you make for free since obscurity is your main enemy, not piracy.

QUOTE (Taka Perry @ Jul 17 2013, 11:14 PM) *
Hi everyone,

I have made my latest single, 'Downfall', free to download off Bandcamp. It's my way of saying thank you to everyone who has supported me. Links are below. I hope you enjoy the track!

Download: http://takaperry.bandcamp.com/track/downfall

Thank you!

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Jul 18 2013, 04:33 PM
Instructor
Well done smile.gif Great mood smile.gif Reminds me a bit of some vintage bands - mainly the chorus and delay tone type smile.gif

+Quote Post
Taka Perry
Jul 18 2013, 11:10 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ Jul 18 2013, 09:32 PM) *
Nice tune!!
I don't want this to sound like an insult (due to the number of Metal Merchants here), but that has a kind of Temper Trap vibe going on!
In a good way!!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Thanks! I really like The Temper Trap, even though I wouldn't think of them as one of my influences.

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jul 18 2013, 09:37 PM) *
Thank you for the music Taka!

No worries! I hope you enjoyed it. smile.gif

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jul 18 2013, 11:59 PM) *
This is a very nice track mate! Congratulations! You have a very good taste, your melodies are simple and beautiful. Your compositions are very mature basing on your age! Thanks for sharing your music here.

Thank you. I like to keep my melodies simple, and not overcomplicated them just for the sake of it. A lot of people tell me that, most people my age make metal/punk (not that thats a bad thing).

QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jul 19 2013, 12:24 AM) *
Cool track smile.gif Well played!! Good idea to share for free and to be honest, I'd say share every track you make for free since obscurity is your main enemy, not piracy.

Thanks. I agree that free music is really good. The only music that I currently sell is my album, which is because there were some production costs for making the physical copies.

QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Jul 19 2013, 01:33 AM) *
Well done smile.gif Great mood smile.gif Reminds me a bit of some vintage bands - mainly the chorus and delay tone type smile.gif

Thank you smile.gif I am a big fan of delay and reverb biggrin.gif

I have a multi-FX pedal, so I get two seperate delays going with different response times, and then mush it down with a reverb on really high mix. I can get some cool tones from that tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 04:52 AM