Congratulations Fuebob!, Another first time REC:er :)
Kristofer Dahl
Mar 18 2016, 12:38 PM
GMC Founder
Fuebob did really well with Muris' lesson - and has now earned the title "Learning Rock Star".

Welcome to the REC club! biggrin.gif

I am really looking forward to seeing more of your REC takes!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Mar 18 2016, 04:34 PM
Learning Tone Master
Congrats Fuebob!!! smile.gif
You did an awesome job mostly with your "Bullet For My Valentine" take which from my point of view is the best take of yours until now. I really hope you will receive very good grades for this take because I think it really deserve smile.gif

Anyway apparently we are lucky because lately our instructors are in a very good mood when they listen our REC takes biggrin.gif This is a weird thing which probably will not last too long laugh.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Mar 18 2016, 05:29 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
Congrats Fuebob! Nice job man. Rock on!

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Mar 18 2016, 05:43 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Monica Gheorghevici @ Mar 18 2016, 04:34 PM) *
Anyway apparently we are lucky because lately our instructors are in a very good mood when they listen our REC takes biggrin.gif This is a weird thing which probably will not last too long laugh.gif

Ouchio it sounds like the time has possibly come for the friendly reminder again ph34r.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
George Hlio
Mar 18 2016, 05:48 PM
Experienced Rock Star
Your ''Bullet for my Valentine'' REC was killer!
Congratulations! Metalcore and djent are my favorite genres too but I can't play as good as you! Awesome bro...

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 18 2016, 08:30 PM
Instructor
Congrats mate! and welcome to GAB's ARMY!! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Phil66
Mar 18 2016, 10:24 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Congrats Fuebob! Keep it up fellow soldier of Gab's Army smile.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
ChrisGLP
Mar 19 2016, 06:05 AM
Congrats Fuebob! You can only win here at GMC and Gabs army! smile.gif

+Quote Post
nikeman64
Mar 19 2016, 08:52 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Congratulations Fuebob and welcome to the REC world !!

Keep going !

--------------------
Experienced Tone Seeker

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Mar 22 2016, 04:54 AM
GMC:er
Some serious super congrats are in order!!!! Well done. Keep it up and you rank will soar!

Todd

QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Mar 18 2016, 06:38 AM) *
Fuebob did really well with Muris' lesson - and has now earned the title "Learning Rock Star".

Welcome to the REC club! biggrin.gif

I am really looking forward to seeing more of your REC takes!

+Quote Post
Fuebob
Mar 23 2016, 11:02 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
Waaaaahhoooooooooo

Thanks a lot to all of you for the congrats !

I use to be on the site for a long time but I wasn't taking it too serious because i thought i wouldn't progress anymore...

But last month i came back on the site, and hear Kristopher intro video.

You must know it : "YOU'RE READY !!" then *epic solo*

And then i just looked at the gab's army, which totally change the game. I now want to become a great guitarist and Gab is already helping me by the lesson thread he created for me.

I spent the two last days of practice, ending by throwing my pic far in the house because, i'm fighting to achieve the hard lessons he gave to me.

But thanks to GMC, Kris, Gab, the instructors and all the good people here, i'm motivated more thane ver to achieve my goals

Thanks to all of you !

+Quote Post
Phil66
Mar 23 2016, 12:22 PM
That's brilliant mate and your reply itself is motivating wink.gif
Thanks

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Ken Slocum
Mar 27 2016, 04:26 PM
That was some sweet playing. You are awesome and I love the tone. Your motivation helps all of us...... Congrats! smile.gif

--------------------
Ken (a.k.a. starman4) sends...............................keep making music.

Ken Slocum
Fender Strat
Variax JTV-59
Line 6 AMPLIFITT

+Quote Post
Fuebob
Mar 29 2016, 09:47 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
Wahoo thanks a lot guys

I'm really grateful for the kind words

Fuebz.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 05:46 AM