2 Pages V   1 2 >  
It's Been A Very Expensive Sunday...
rokchik
Jul 13 2009, 02:19 AM
The Dark Canuck
... cause I just bought a new HOUSE!!!!!!

Yep that's right, I bought a new house today. I am so excited. We only started looking about a week ago, looked at this place on Friday and told the contractor we'd take it this afternoon. The house is brand spanky new, they aren't even finished building it actually. But that just means I get to pick out everything I want, color of paint, type of floors, lights, cabinets, counters the whole works and they will install everything for me WOOT!!!! All the fun without the stress smile.gif

Now the not so fun part of selling our current house and getting lawyers and dealing with the bank uuurrrggghhh, but so worth it. I can't wait. The house is 70 feet long and 40 feet deep, roughly 2800 sq. feet. 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, two car garage and most important a HUGE kitchen and back yard for the puppers. Oh and I get to buy all new furniture and appliances too as the house is bigger then the one we have now and we need new stuff anyways!!!! A girl is happiest when she is spending money LOL!!!!! wink.gif smile.gif laugh.gif Well at least I am.... wink.gif

I'm so excited. I'll post some pics when I get some taken.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jul 13 2009, 02:45 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Congratualtions! Sounds awesome and looks like there is plenty of room for your G.A.S. to really kick in! laugh.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Jul 13 2009, 06:57 AM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
Congratulations biggrin.gif

Me and my better half are looking to buy an apartment now, so hopefully we'll find something nice as well smile.gif

+Quote Post
sted
Jul 13 2009, 09:15 AM
Learning Rock Star
Welcome to another money pit! lol!

I really want to move but the housing market in the uk is insanity these days, gotta just hunker down i spose!

Anyway gratz on the new pad!!

+Quote Post
MickeM
Jul 13 2009, 09:26 AM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
Congratulations on the new house, it's HUGE judging by our scandinavian standards! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Jul 13 2009, 11:38 AM
GMC:er
Congratz Rok!!!! Although I did notice that you didn't list 'Music Room'!!!! tongue.gif
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Jul 13 2009, 01:32 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Wow congrats Rok!!! smile.gif That's a major thing to do! And I agree with Jones, you need a music room smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
NoSkill
Jul 13 2009, 03:01 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Nice cottage, RokChik...by Canadian standards. LOL Sounds great though. You Atlantic Canada folks need a big kitchen. Actually, you barely need any other rooms! However, no pictures, didn't happen.

--------------------

Still looking for my soul mate, guitar.

+Quote Post
Fran
Jul 13 2009, 03:10 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
That's cool Rok!, Any bears included with the house? laugh.gif smile.gif Congrats smile.gif

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Jul 13 2009, 03:20 PM
Instructor
That seems to be nice house Rok, congrats!!!
I hope you have someone to help you with all work. smile.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Jul 13 2009, 03:57 PM
QUOTE (sted @ Jul 13 2009, 09:15 AM) *
Welcome to another money pit! lol!

I really want to move but the housing market in the uk is insanity these days, gotta just hunker down i spose!

Anyway gratz on the new pad!!

haha. Yeah. I don't even think about buying a house in the UK. It'd be like flushing money down the toilet if you bought one now in the UK. I will rent until things get sorted.

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
Marc_Maiden
Jul 13 2009, 04:28 PM
will you buy me a house? smile.gif

--------------------
- Marc
Current Set up:
Atomic Reactor 2x12 Cab/power amp with a Digitech rp1000 as a preamp
Schecter c1 plus electric guitar

+Quote Post
skennington
Jul 13 2009, 09:35 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
Congrat's Susan, I'm so ready to buy a bigger house. We have 2000 sq ft and busting at every corner seems like. Definitely a buyer's market now, but as you, I'm a seller as well so that's not good from an equity standpoint. Hope you enjoy all the choices with new construction. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Jul 13 2009, 09:45 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
oooh cool Susan!, look forward to the pics, sounds great biggrin.gif

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
rokchik
Jul 13 2009, 09:56 PM
The Dark Canuck
QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ Jul 13 2009, 07:38 AM) *
Congratz Rok!!!! Although I did notice that you didn't list 'Music Room'!!!! tongue.gif
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Well, actually one of the bedrooms WILL be a music room... the boyfriend is already stressing with the purchase I didn't want to send him completely over the edge, well at least not yet anyways LOL!!! But don't worry, I'm planing smile.gif

Nice cottage, RokChik...by Canadian standards. LOL Sounds great though. You Atlantic Canada folks need a big kitchen. Actually, you barely need any other rooms! However, no pictures, didn't happen.

Yeah by Canadian standards it's a cottage smile.gif But a perfect size for me, the boyfriend and the pups. Besides he's always in the shed so I basically have the house to myself smile.gif And yes us Atlantic Canadians need a big kitchen, all the house parties basically converge there LOL!!! And we discussed just building a kitchen and a shed, but figured what the hell, we'll get the whole house wink.gif Pics coming don't worry.

Any bears included with the house?

Fran, other then the one I own already I certainly hope not laugh.gif laugh.gif

Thanks everyone, for the comments. It's very exciting I must say... so didn't get any work done today LOL!!! Lots of stuff to do and so little time. But had an offer on my house today so I'm thinking/hoping I'll have it sold very quickly.

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Jul 13 2009, 11:29 PM
Instructor
Sounds like a great house. Congratulations.

I agree when you say "A girl is happiest when she is spending money" smile.gif I see it everyday and it's 100% true smile.gif

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal

+Quote Post
Santiago Diaz Ga...
Jul 14 2009, 03:16 AM
Congratulations!!. I'm looking for a house too, so I know how it feels. I'm glad you found the right house wink.gif

This post has been edited by Santiago Diaz Garces: Jul 14 2009, 03:18 AM

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jul 14 2009, 03:19 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
You must build one entire walls out of amps! smile.gif

That would truly be epic.

+Quote Post
sted
Jul 14 2009, 11:57 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Emir Hot @ Jul 13 2009, 11:29 PM) *
Sounds like a great house. Congratulations.

I agree when you say "A girl is happiest when she is spending money" smile.gif I see it everyday and it's 100% true smile.gif

laugh.gif Aint that the truth!!! rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
blindwillie
Jul 14 2009, 01:42 PM
Congratulations rok!
Hope it will be a happy home.

--------------------

Schecter C1 Hellraiser EMG 81/85, replaced with JB/Jazz (SH4/SH2n) w. coilsplit
Schecter Revenger HB-105, replaced with EMG 81/85
Stratocaster Deluxe Players Noiseless
Ibanez 2550z
Blackstar HT5H, Blackheart BH5H w. BH112, Laney LX35D, Line6 Pod XT, Marshall MS-2
Headphones: Sennheiser RS120

Stay tuned...

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 07:22 AM