Interview With Dean Zelinsky, Founder of Dean Guitars
Pavel
Jul 3 2007, 11:05 PM
Instructor
Hey guys! Today i accidently bumped into a cool interview with owner of Dean Guitars and i spent some time reading it and found some cool info about who owns which guitar company/brand. If you are interested - here is the link:

http://www.deanguitars.uk.com/articles/worlddean.html

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jul 3 2007, 11:35 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Cool interview, even though its 12 years old!

And i think Dean Bought back Dean Guitars in the early 2000's, or atleast i think...

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
stratman33
Jul 3 2007, 11:52 PM
GMC:er
haha, i was only 1 year old when this interview came around!Cool interview though.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pavel
Jul 4 2007, 12:02 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Jul 4 2007, 12:35 AM) *
Cool interview, even though its 12 years old!

Yeah it's old but still has some cool info in it!

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jul 4 2007, 12:07 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Yeah Dean Z. Is a great guy, ive visited the Dean HQ Which is right here in my home county, great place, with THOUSANDS of guitars!

+Quote Post
Pavel
Jul 4 2007, 12:12 AM
Instructor
Oh i wish i had something like that here! I would spend all my free time there hahahahaha

--------------------

+Quote Post
AIB234
Jul 4 2007, 04:32 AM
QUOTE (Pavel @ Jul 3 2007, 06:12 PM) *
Oh i wish i had something like that here! I would spend all my free time there hahahahaha

I can just imagine,

"Listen dude, I've told you like 10 times today that you look with your eyes, not your hands! This is the 5th time this week you've been in and it's only Tuesday! I'll even give you one for free, just GO AWAY!!!"

+Quote Post
Smikey2006
Jul 4 2007, 05:19 AM
Hahah i wish there was a great guitar store around here.. so i could get a job there biggrin.gif best job ever.. working at a guitar store... who agrees?

--------------------
Schecter Exotic Star+ Peavey VK
Ibanez Xiphos 707 + Krank Revolution 100
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack
Damage Control Timeline Delay Pedal/Distortion
a laptop that runs protools :'(

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 01:43 PM