> Rules

Here is where the magic happens: the REC board turns bedroom guitarists into real pros. Remember - it doesn't matter if you fail or pass, as long as you keep posting REC takes you will progress.

The entries will be graded by a number of instructors. After grading, members will be accredited with the appropriate points if they pass, and adjustments will be made to their REC level.
Passing grade is 6 or higher.

* Submit your REC take!
* More info
* Score board
* Recording tutorial

Jax - Slayer Simplified, Lesson by Lian Gerbino
Grade
Slayer Simplified
1 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
2 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
3 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
4 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
5 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
6 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
7 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
8 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
9 [ 3 ] ** [100.00%]
10 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 3

JD_
Aug 6 2011, 02:39 PM
Learning Roadie
Hello Again....Here is my submission for Slayer Simplified Lesson by Lian Gerbino

This is my 2nd take on this lesson....

Original Lesson can be found here: https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Slayer-Simplified/

My Take

Gear Used:

Washburn N5
POD Farm
Reaper

Thanks in advance to the Instructor's, for their Feedback

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by skennington: Aug 23 2011, 05:09 PM

--------------------
ESP E2 VIPER CAMO,
ENGL INFERNO 100w,
TWO NOTES CAPTOR X
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Aug 8 2011, 07:04 PM
Instructor
Brilliant take. Timing was really tight.. only slight timing issues were in those hammer-on licks in the main descending riff but it's barely worth mentioning smile.gif

I like how you used your picking hand to keep time during the intro.. It clearly worked as well ! After a while, you'll find you won't even need to do that at all tongue.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 8 2011, 11:08 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Aug 8 2011, 06:04 PM) *
Brilliant take. Timing was really tight.. only slight timing issues were in those hammer-on licks in the main descending riff but it's barely worth mentioning smile.gif

I like how you used your picking hand to keep time during the intro.. It clearly worked as well ! After a while, you'll find you won't even need to do that at all tongue.gif

Aside from Ben's observations and the congrats for a great take, I'd add that you should vibrate wider mate! smile.gif It's gonna come in time wink.gif

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Aug 12 2011, 09:20 AM
GMC Founder
Yeah! Attitude and feel was there. Keep riffing all day long and you will be a monster for sure

--------------------

+Quote Post
skennington
Aug 13 2011, 05:19 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
Nice man, all 9's!

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 02:51 PM