Steps Ahead
micpon
Dec 31 2008, 01:44 PM
GMC:er
This is retro and this is jazz. I had forgotten this record and found it again today on new years eve. It´s Mike Mainieri´s band Steps Ahead and their first record with Michael Brecker, Eddie Gomez, Peter Erskine and Eliane Elias. Listen to this small masterpiece from 1983.

happy new year, Michael

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Dec 31 2008, 02:48 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (micpon @ Dec 31 2008, 01:44 PM) *
This is retro and this is jazz. I had forgotten this record and found it again today on new years eve. It´s Mike Mainieri´s band Steps Ahead and their first record with Michael Brecker, Eddie Gomez, Peter Erskine and Eliane Elias. Listen to this small masterpiece from 1983.

happy new year, Michael

One of my all time favorite bands!
I love Michael Brecker's music , he is just incredible, with Coltrane two of my favorite musicians for sure.

Check out Live in Tokyo album
Some killer playing there !

Happy new year as well and all the best Michael !

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 05:01 PM