Unfinished Trond Slow Soling
besip
Apr 6 2009, 03:19 AM
GMC:er
Uff i'm still injured {3 month's allready} and looks like i'm will be for few more month
i'm try to pick guitar after long time{on last 3 month i'm play maybe just 1-2 hours} and i'm was try Trond slow soling..There is lot of mistakes but My new guitar be happy to show her self

Finally i'm find some hospitals when they probbaly help me for less $$$ so hope i'm be able continue play some slow songs before i'm get healty.

The funny thing is i'm was play today the lesson better like before biggrin.gif

don't pay attention for last 30 second biggrin.gif

uff looks like the video is to big
i'm will try to cut it

ok Here is youtube link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWLMwpvOtKs...re=channel_page

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by besip: Apr 6 2009, 04:23 AM

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
besip
Apr 6 2009, 03:52 AM
ok it's shoot work now on youtube link smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Apr 7 2009, 12:13 PM
Instructor
That sounded great Besip! I'm glad to hear you are getting better man. I think on the video you need to pay a bit more attention to vibrato/bending. It has to be done from the wrist, and in proper pitch. But nevertheless I think it sounded pretty good, and the tone was great, nice muting.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
besip
Apr 7 2009, 12:26 PM
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Apr 7 2009, 07:13 AM) *
That sounded great Besip! I'm glad to hear you are getting better man. I think on the video you need to pay a bit more attention to vibrato/bending. It has to be done from the wrist, and in proper pitch. But nevertheless I think it sounded pretty good, and the tone was great, nice muting.

thanks i'm know there is lot things to do..specialy bending and end of the song
like i'm wrote before i'm didn"t play 3 month allready{maybe just 1-2 hour on the time} and now when i'm pick the guitar i'm play this better like before lol...actualy i'm not geting better yet. ...lookss like i'm just gonna start to get proper healtcare for good money....but my guitar was crying from her case all 3 month with wish..play with me show my self on youtube..thats why i'm made the video biggrin.gif

i'm was use for the sound Compresor-Delay on my Vox amp

Thanks for your Reply Ivan cool.gif

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 12:35 PM