Fingerpicking Lesson, Basic but very important stuff!
Kristofer Dahl
Feb 26 2007, 10:31 AM
GMC Founder
Fingerpicking Lesson

Here is a great lesson for all those of you who...

- haven't got into fingerpicking yet

- would like their fingerpiicking to sound cooler

If you spend lots of time learning this, the exact same way as Pavel - you will all of a sudden find new suff pop up into your playing...

Kris biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 5)
Jazzie
Feb 26 2007, 11:35 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Feb 26 2007, 10:31 AM) *
Fingerpicking Lesson

If you spend lots of time learning this, the exact same way as Pavel - you will all of a sudden find new suff pop up into your playing...

Kris biggrin.gif

´
Hi all!

You might even find new STUFF pop up in your playing! tongue.gif

Hehe, thanks for the heads up on the lesson!

l8ter
Jazzie

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
MickeM
Feb 27 2007, 08:37 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Feb 26 2007, 10:31 AM) *
Fingerpicking Lesson

Here is a great lesson for all those of you who...

- haven't got into fingerpicking yet

Great!!!! I was just thinking the other day I have to learn that and here all of a sudden is a lesson.
Power of suggestion of just mind reading... qualities of a true instructor biggrin.gif

Thanks Kris and Pavel! Please also concider making a couple of faster pop/rock fingerpicking lessons. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Climate
Feb 28 2007, 08:07 PM
Thanks Pavel and Kris!

Just wondering, if I'm playing a pattern on strings E,A,D and G, do I still stick to the rule of only using my thumb on the top 3?

Thanks

+Quote Post
Pavel
Feb 28 2007, 09:38 PM
Instructor
If you have the top 3 strings than you play E with a thumb, A with index finger, D with middle and G with ring finger! You can create whatever patterns you like. But for that you have to practice the basic pattern. It doesn't mean it is the rule forever. It is just the basic thing!

This post has been edited by Pavel: Feb 28 2007, 09:38 PM

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Climate
Mar 1 2007, 08:39 PM
Thanks a lot!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 04:49 AM