Future Of Gaming Is Now, there's some truth here
thefireball
Mar 22 2012, 10:04 PM
Learning Roadie
This video popped into my subscriptions today. It's from Freddie Wong. Check out the truth of the gaming.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Mar 22 2012, 10:08 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Motion controlled gaming is horrible, but dark ages?

Mass Effect 3.

I rest my case. smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
SpaseMoonkey
Mar 22 2012, 11:09 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (thefireball @ Mar 22 2012, 05:04 PM) *
This video popped into my subscriptions today. It's from Freddie Wong. Check out the truth of the gaming.

That pretty much is the truth I haven't sat down in ages to play new games they are all the same. I've been playing Final Fantasy 7!

QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Mar 22 2012, 05:08 PM) *
Motion controlled gaming is horrible, but dark ages?

Mass Effect 3.

I rest my case. smile.gif

I think all the motion controlled games are a joke right next to the new gen handhelds. The 3ds is the biggest joke I've ever spent my cash on.

Mass Effect 3 , I refuse to even play it, I'm so sick of hearing they need to redo the ending and such. But then seeing how I had to install Kingdoms of Amalur: The Reckoning, I'll pass with Bioware games.

--------------------
Guitars:
Ibanez S770PB (Natural Flat) , Ibanez XPT700 (Chameleon) , Sterling J Richardson Signature , Squire IV Jazz Bass (Sunburst)
Gear:
Neural DSP Plugins

My YouTube Page.

+Quote Post
dark dude
Mar 22 2012, 11:31 PM
This is why I game on a PC laugh.gif Awesome F2P games like Tribes: Ascend aren't half bad, either wink.gif

--------------------
Ibanez 2550E
LTD EC-1000 VB
Roland Cube 30W

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Mar 23 2012, 12:05 AM
I am not a huge fan of Kinect games or wii games but to each his own smile.gif Some folks want Dance Party 16, whaddy gonna do? I have been playing Saint's Row III off and on and it's wads of fun. Looked just stupid but ended up being really spiff.

I am looking forward to BIOSHOCK III though. BIO 1 was great, 2 was a bit lame. That ALICE game I reviewed is still the best game I"ve played in quite some time. But it's like anything else, really popular games, like really popular music, can be a bit crap. Britney/Gaga, Dance Party Kinect/Wii fun lego kiddy time, etc.

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Mar 23 2012, 12:56 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
QUOTE (SpaseMoonkey @ Mar 22 2012, 06:09 PM) *
That pretty much is the truth I haven't sat down in ages to play new games they are all the same. I've been playing Final Fantasy 7!

I think all the motion controlled games are a joke right next to the new gen handhelds. The 3ds is the biggest joke I've ever spent my cash on.

Mass Effect 3 , I refuse to even play it, I'm so sick of hearing they need to redo the ending and such. But then seeing how I had to install Kingdoms of Amalur: The Reckoning, I'll pass with Bioware games.

The ending is beautiful, if you aren't an idiot. Apparently most ME3 gamers are. Bioware is actually redoing it, which I have so much respect that they listen to their fans like that, but the original ending, which I hope is preserved, is still amazing.

+Quote Post
SpaseMoonkey
Mar 23 2012, 01:02 AM
QUOTE (dark dude @ Mar 22 2012, 06:31 PM) *
This is why I game on a PC laugh.gif Awesome F2P games like Tribes: Ascend aren't half bad, either wink.gif

That's why I bought a new PC, I seen what the games look like vs a console and its quite sad. But Like I said Bioware is out for me. You have to install Origins to create an account to just install the actual game.

QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Mar 22 2012, 07:05 PM) *
I am not a huge fan of Kinect games or wii games but to each his own smile.gif Some folks want Dance Party 16, whaddy gonna do? I have been playing Saint's Row III off and on and it's wads of fun. Looked just stupid but ended up being really spiff.

I am looking forward to BIOSHOCK III though. BIO 1 was great, 2 was a bit lame. That ALICE game I reviewed is still the best game I"ve played in quite some time. But it's like anything else, really popular games, like really popular music, can be a bit crap. Britney/Gaga, Dance Party Kinect/Wii fun lego kiddy time, etc.

Woot Bioshock: Infinite! I can't wait I'm so stoked for that and Diablo 3 which got a release date mid May. But I won't believe that till its on the shelf.

QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Mar 22 2012, 07:56 PM) *
The ending is beautiful, if you aren't an idiot. Apparently most ME3 gamers are. Bioware is actually redoing it, which I have so much respect that they listen to their fans like that, but the original ending, which I hope is preserved, is still amazing.

I think it is cool they are listening, but also very bad because they will do it for every game.

--------------------
Guitars:
Ibanez S770PB (Natural Flat) , Ibanez XPT700 (Chameleon) , Sterling J Richardson Signature , Squire IV Jazz Bass (Sunburst)
Gear:
Neural DSP Plugins

My YouTube Page.

+Quote Post
spacebran
Mar 23 2012, 03:26 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
I'm waiting for Diablo 3. I spent so much time playing Diablo 2 back in the day. Hardcore all the way!!

+Quote Post
dark dude
Mar 23 2012, 11:24 AM
QUOTE (spacebran @ Mar 23 2012, 02:26 AM) *
I'm waiting for Diablo 3. I spent so much time playing Diablo 2 back in the day. Hardcore all the way!!

I'm tempted, I don't believe the requirements will be so high, so I may be able to nab it..

--------------------
Ibanez 2550E
LTD EC-1000 VB
Roland Cube 30W

+Quote Post
spacebran
Mar 23 2012, 02:58 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (dark dude @ Mar 23 2012, 10:24 AM) *
I'm tempted, I don't believe the requirements will be so high, so I may be able to nab it..

I just pre-purchased it and am downloading it now laugh.gif

Too bad it won't go live until May 15.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 03:16 AM