2 Pages V   1 2 >  
What Stupid/funny Things You Did, when you were a kid?
Ivan Milenkovic
Jul 29 2011, 10:26 AM
Instructor
I once jumped out of a 1st floor from my living room while my brother was recording it on cam. I still get pain on the right heal sometimes because of that dry.gif

What did you do when you were a kid, that you remember as being funny! smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jul 29 2011, 11:40 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Jul 29 2011, 10:26 AM) *
I once jumped out of a 1st floor from my living room while my brother was recording it on cam. I still get pain on the right heal sometimes because of that dry.gif

We want footage ! We want footage !! laugh.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jul 29 2011, 01:34 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jul 29 2011, 12:40 PM) *
We want footage ! We want footage !! laugh.gif

laugh.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Jul 29 2011, 02:32 PM
Instructor
I can't remember atm but I have plenty of those tongue.gif

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jul 29 2011, 02:33 PM
Instructor
When I was at school I used to draw a lot of 'certain part of male anatomy' on people's school books when they weren't looking. I once drew one of these 'specialities' on a classmate's forehead (at his request), which got him sent out of class and both of us in trouble. mellow.gif

Oh, and once on a school trip to Devon, we were sat at the dinner table and the kid opposite me was teasing me so I hit him over the head with a spoon. I guess that should come under the 'stupid' part because although it was funny looking back, I don't believe in violence. huh.gif

This post has been edited by Ben Higgins: Jul 29 2011, 02:37 PM

+Quote Post
Ulrik
Jul 29 2011, 03:42 PM
Learning Rock Star
Putting out matches on my forehead.

Driving on my bike on one wheel and holding the handbrake, it didn't hurt untill the front wheel off course blocked on the ground.

As a teenager I did some even dumber things, but those often involved alcohol rolleyes.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
thefireball
Jul 29 2011, 03:59 PM
Learning Roadie
In Kindergarten, during sleep time, I found a piece of orange construction paper on the floor. I balled it up and stuck it in my ear. When I got home, I told my parents this wild tale. happy.gif

I was just laying there, I put this paper on my cheek and it just rolled right into my ear! ohmy.gif

It did not ROLL! Or maybe I would have, if my parents had not pinned me down, as my dad dug it out of my ear with tweezers! My parents still have that piece of paper in my School Days book. I have occasionally looked through it and cringed when I saw that piece of paper. I still remember that moment vividly.

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Jul 29 2011, 04:08 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
I have a long scar down the side of my face from when me and a mate building a ramp to jump over some dug out building footings on our BMX`s (we were about 14 at the time), the footings were about 3-4 feet deep and about the same accross, after several run ups and bottling out at the last second I finally made the leap, only we hadnt allowed much for stopping time and I jumped over one footing to not be able to stop and ride straight into the next footing along, a trip to the hospital was called for and 6 stitches in the face and 3 in the forehead later I was back home with a very sore head!! I never used to believe the films when blood pumps from a wound in spirts until that day rolleyes.gif

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 29 2011, 04:45 PM
Instructor
I did lots of stupid and funny things but now I have in mind what my brother did the last weekend. He is the bass player in Cirse, and as I said earlier we had a very important show with Avril Lavigne... you won't believe this but he forgot to bring his bass... ohmy.gif laugh.gif ...and we had 2 hours of distance between the studio and the stadium. Casually a friend had the keys of the studio so he took the bass and send it by Taxi.

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Jul 29 2011, 04:50 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jul 29 2011, 04:45 PM) *
I did lots of stupid and funny things but now I have in mind what my brother did the last weekend. He is the bass player in Cirse, and as I said earlier we had a very important show with Avril Lavigne... you won't believe this but he forgot to bring his bass... ohmy.gif laugh.gif ...and we had 2 hours of distance between the studio and the stadium. Casually a friend had the keys of the studio so he took the bass and send it by Taxi.

laugh.gif laugh.gif

I did something similar many years ago when our band recorded our first demo, I forgot my guitar and had to use the other guitarists, fortunatly his was better than mine at the time! laugh.gif

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 29 2011, 05:06 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Chris Evans @ Jul 29 2011, 12:50 PM) *
laugh.gif laugh.gif

I did something similar many years ago when our band recorded our first demo, I forgot my guitar and had to use the other guitarists, fortunatly his was better than mine at the time! laugh.gif

laugh.gif so it was good thing in the end..

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jul 29 2011, 06:06 PM
Instructor
@ Gabriel & Chris - Haha, it reminds me of when I went to a band practice years ago only to discover that I'd forgotten my guitar. laugh.gif

And we make fun of drummers..........??!!??

+Quote Post
VilleFIN
Jul 29 2011, 07:34 PM
Tone Seeker
Oh man I think I have lots of these. Once me and my buddies (age 10) dropped basketball from 11th floor balcony to the ground. It bounced back like in the 6th or 7th floor tongue.gif and so on...It was funny then but what if it had hit someone. Grazy! Afterwards we did the same thing with water balloons.
Also we spied old ladies. Dunno why though huh.gif

And things with alcohol in teenager...let say I got wild sometimes. (Don't we all...?)

This post has been edited by WeePee: Jul 29 2011, 07:35 PM

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Jul 29 2011, 08:40 PM
Instructor
Ah,so much stupidity that I can't list them all smile.gif !!!
Once, when I was 6y, I found a pack of sleeping pills on the street, and thinking they are delicious sweets- I ate one! My parents were crazy with worry what was happening whit me - until they found pills in the pants!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jul 29 2011, 08:58 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Sinisa Cekic @ Jul 29 2011, 08:40 PM) *
Ah,so much stupidity that I can't list them all smile.gif !!!
Once, when I was 6y, I found a pack of sleeping pills on the street, and thinking they are delicious sweets- I ate one! My parents were crazy with worry what was happening whit me - until they found pills in the pants!

You were an uncontrollable rock star, even back then ! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Azzaboi
Jul 29 2011, 09:17 PM
GMC:er
Friend and me where free running and got the crazy idea when 13 - house roof and trampoline.
He backflipped off perfectly nailing it, I jumped and went splat on the side, fractured my tibus leg bone. Lots of fun!

Ben - why do boys draw a penis? lol, don't worry lots of boys do, just don't create a sketch book of them! When I was 11, I remember drawing a small one on the chalk board in class before the teacher arrived, she rubbed it out, I did a bigger one the next day, she rubbed it out again and tried to find out whos doing it. Got detention - She didn't get the joke... the more you rub the bigger it gets! lol

This post has been edited by Azzaboi: Jul 29 2011, 09:28 PM

--------------------

Play Games Arcade
Take a break, Play Games! Play the best free online flash games at Aaron's Game Zone like Bloons Tower Defense 4!

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Jul 29 2011, 09:43 PM
When i was a kid, my drummer and i were in the same kindergarten, and on nap time, that bastard use to steal my pacifiers, so one day o,o i just grabbed a firetruck toy car and smash against is head.

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Jul 29 2011, 09:43 PM
When i was a kid, my drummer and i were in the same kindergarten, and on nap time, that bastard use to steal my pacifiers, so one day o,o i just grabbed a firetruck toy car and smash against is head.

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Jul 29 2011, 09:56 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jul 29 2011, 09:58 PM) *
You were an uncontrollable rock star, even back then ! biggrin.gif

I figured just now !!!! hahahahahhaaa

--------------------

+Quote Post
JamesT
Jul 30 2011, 12:47 AM
Accomplished Tone Master
It was lunch time in the first grade on a day when we had a substitute teacher. And it was also one of those rare days when my mother put a can of soda in my lunch box. I looked over to my friend and said "watch this". I proceeded to shake up the soda can as hard as I could and went to the substitute teacher to ask her for help opening it. She was very happy to try to help and when she opened the can, you know what happened. Yep, soda all over the ceiling. biggrin.gif She never knew that I did it on purpose but it sure got a laugh out of all my classmates. biggrin.gif I was a good kid though really. biggrin.gif

--------------------

Check out my YouTube Channel

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 02:42 AM