4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Upcoming Summer Song 2, Melody Machine is my first summer song :P
skipdaflip
Apr 15 2008, 05:57 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (audiopaal @ Apr 14 2008, 11:19 PM) *
Allright, I've made a chorus and recorded the verse and chorus with melody/solo on it...
I'm still recovering my voice from saturdays concert, so I've not sung on it yet, but I will in a few days smile.gif

Sorry about the delay Skip smile.gif

Here it is, hope you like it smile.gif

[attachment=6528:skidflip...mmertime.mp3]

Ps.: I'll write the chord progression tomorrow, so you can record it with your guitar, your sound, your solos etc...
And then I'll mix it with my vocals on that! Sounds good? smile.gif

If you have anything else you want me to do just let me know smile.gif

I'll try to come up with another riff (Bridge) as well...

Later smile.gif

edit: Oh and skipdaflip, no I haven't got a Pod X3 sad.gif
But I'd like one though biggrin.gif

No worries about the delay... It's better to create something good, then play it fast and rubbish. tongue.gif (Like my playing.. tongue.gif)

Well Audiopaal... you did it again. I love this part!
Can you write down your chords and solo? Then I'll try to record it... Perhaps you can send me your FL drums, so I've can add that part into my FL.
My song sounds a little flat... yours is much better. I will find out if I can create the same sort of sound.

When It's ready you can sing it. I'm not sure if the lyric I wrote down is a lyric that fits this song. I needs a simple lyric, but happy that will catch everyone. Some kind of Weezer lyric I guess.

(Strange... I just went more to the metal kind of playing with Trond and Muris their lessons. And I'm creating these kind of songs..... biggrin.gif).

I'll put attention on this song this week!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by skipdaflip: Apr 15 2008, 06:20 AM

--------------------
Can anyone rate me?

Guitars:
• Ibanez S5470 TKR Prestige
• Ibanez S320 with Dimarzio Air Norton & Dimarzio Tone Zone
• Washburn D10SCE WALNUT DREADNOUGHT SOLID TOP
• Some kind of cheap Guitar...

Amps:
MARSHALL JTM30

Guitar Gear:
Line6 X3 Live
Boss AC-3

Gear:
Edirol UA-25 24 bit/96 kHz USB Audio Capture
Edirol PC-50 MIDI Keyboard Controller
Roland HP203-ERW
Behringer B-1
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Apr 15 2008, 07:31 AM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
QUOTE (skipdaflip @ Apr 15 2008, 06:57 AM) *
No worries about the delay... It's better to create something good, then play it fast and rubbish. tongue.gif (Like my playing.. tongue.gif)

Well Audiopaal... you did it again. I love this part!
Can you write down your chords and solo? Then I'll try to record it... Perhaps you can send me your FL drums, so I've can add that part into my FL.
My song sounds a little flat... yours is much better. I will find out if I can create the same sort of sound.

When It's ready you can sing it. I'm not sure if the lyric I wrote down is a lyric that fits this song. I needs a simple lyric, but happy that will catch everyone. Some kind of Weezer lyric I guess.

(Strange... I just went more to the metal kind of playing with Trond and Muris their lessons. And I'm creating these kind of songs..... biggrin.gif).

I'll put attention on this song this week!

Yeah, that's true smile.gif ..you're playing is good dude, it was just the timing that was a bit off, everyhing else was fine! smile.gif

Thanks a lot, glad you like it smile.gif
Yes I will write down the chords and the solo later today and you can try it at home!
Just play around with the sound and get something you like and I'll adjust my takes to that smile.gif

I'll try your lyrics, and if they don't fit we'll work something out together.. This will be a good song I'm sure smile.gif
Yeah, I'm mostly into metal myself (Although I like most types of music) but I find it quite nice to play songs like these, always liked that smile.gif

Sounds good dude, have a wonderful day!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Darfuria
Apr 15 2008, 10:13 PM
I honestly can't stop listening to the last version you recorded, Skidaflip. That guitar line is so damn catchy. I love the way you expanded it too, audiopaal. I can't wait to hear the finished version.

Part of me really, really likes the slighty out of tune sound in the second recording - it makes it sound really authentic or something, it's excellent. Fantastic tone you've got for it as well. It's brilliant.

*Goes to make a cup of tea humming weeeeoow weeeowwww weow weow weeeowww weooowwww*

This post has been edited by Darfuria: Apr 15 2008, 10:13 PM

--------------------
Want a website for you or your band? http://www.websiteformyband.com

+Quote Post
skipdaflip
Apr 16 2008, 08:52 AM
Nice to hear that Darfuria... I'm glad you liked the part that's a bit out of tone... but I think I'm going to change it more into the sound Audiopaal provided me into his chorus.
I'll make a start on the new recordings today!

The new recordings will be posted here this week... I hope Audiopaal will write down his Chorus solo, then I can play it. Meanwhile I'm going to record the Chords and solo part I've played before. Then figure out his part (If not provided yet) and record that part and add it into the song.

I'm curious if I can get the same kind warm sound into the new recordings. (Like to have an Boss Accoustic for the Chords, but I've got no money for it yet). I'll think it would create a better sound.

--------------------
Can anyone rate me?

Guitars:

Amps:
MARSHALL JTM30

Guitar Gear:
Line6 X3 Live
Boss AC-3

Gear:
Roland HP203-ERW
Behringer B-1

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Apr 16 2008, 09:00 AM
Arh, I forgot yesterday, I was quite busy.. I'm taking an Italian Language course so I was practicing that smile.gif

But I'll give you the chords for the chorus this afternoon and I'll se if I can tab down the solo (I'm not good at tabbing but I'll try) smile.gif

Glad you like it Darfuria smile.gif

+Quote Post
skipdaflip
Apr 16 2008, 09:10 AM
QUOTE (audiopaal @ Apr 16 2008, 10:00 AM) *
Arh, I forgot yesterday, I was quite busy.. I'm taking an Italian Language course so I was practicing that smile.gif

But I'll give you the chords for the chorus this afternoon and I'll se if I can tab down the solo (I'm not good at tabbing but I'll try) smile.gif

Glad you like it Darfuria smile.gif

Man, you're fast... I knew you're 24/7 on this board. But not that you'll check your name in every post every 10 sec wink.gif
I can try to figure out you're playing... but it will take me some more time. Write down what you can... then I'll can make a start!

Thanks for your time you spend into this song. I love it!
And suc6 with your Italian Language course...

--------------------
Can anyone rate me?

Guitars:

Amps:
MARSHALL JTM30

Guitar Gear:
Line6 X3 Live
Boss AC-3

Gear:
Roland HP203-ERW
Behringer B-1

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Apr 16 2008, 09:16 AM
Haha, I just check the "view new posts" all the time to see if there's something new going on smile.gif
..and when you're posts pop up I usually check them right away smile.gif

Yeah, I'll do my best smile.gif ..and I think it's great working on someone elses song for a change, glad you like it smile.gif

Thanks a lot smile.gif

+Quote Post
skipdaflip
Apr 16 2008, 06:03 PM
Audiopaal... I can't figure out your solo.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--14^-14-----------------------------------------14^-14-12-14-12------------------------------------
------------13--15--16--13----13--15--16--------------------------13---13-11-13-16-13-12-13-
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--15-16-15-------18-16-15--------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------16---------------18-16-15---------------------------------------------------------------

This is where I lost it... can you add the notes you play after these?

This post has been edited by skipdaflip: Apr 16 2008, 06:04 PM

--------------------
Can anyone rate me?

Guitars:

Amps:
MARSHALL JTM30

Guitar Gear:
Line6 X3 Live
Boss AC-3

Gear:
Roland HP203-ERW
Behringer B-1

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Apr 16 2008, 06:43 PM
the chords:

F#

---

---

-3-

-4-

-4-

-2-

B

---

---

-4-

-4-

-2-

---

C#

---

---

-6-

-6-

-4-

---

A#

---

---

-3-

-3-

-1-

---

B

---

---

-4-

-4-

-2-

---

B

---

-4-

---

-4-

-2-

---

The A# is only strummed once and used to slide up to the next B smile.gif

I hope this made sense biggrin.gif

About the solo... I'll see what I can tab out wink.gif

This post has been edited by audiopaal: Apr 16 2008, 06:45 PM

+Quote Post
skipdaflip
Apr 16 2008, 10:00 PM
Thanxz mate... I'll put this into it!

For now I'm going to sleep! biggrin.gif

--------------------
Can anyone rate me?

Guitars:

Amps:
MARSHALL JTM30

Guitar Gear:
Line6 X3 Live
Boss AC-3

Gear:
Roland HP203-ERW
Behringer B-1

+Quote Post
skipdaflip
Apr 18 2008, 06:24 PM
Audiopaal,
I've recorded the song again and added your chorus Chords part. I'm still figuring out your solo on that... but can't find out where you're going after the part I've wrote down a few comments ago.

Perhaps you can play that same solo on this mp3. I let your part blank so you can add your solo part into it.
Maybe you can also add your singing to it... I'm curious what it would be like.

Also a doc file with all the solo parts and chords written into it. (Except yours). Maybe you can add the missing solo part of your chorus add the end?

Attached File(s)
Attached File  SummerSong.doc ( 34.5K ) Number of downloads: 164
Attached File  _feat_Audiopaal__summersong.mp3 ( 3.8MB ) Number of downloads: 101

--------------------
Can anyone rate me?

Guitars:

Amps:
MARSHALL JTM30

Guitar Gear:
Line6 X3 Live
Boss AC-3

Gear:
Roland HP203-ERW
Behringer B-1

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Apr 21 2008, 06:59 PM
QUOTE (skipdaflip @ Apr 18 2008, 07:24 PM) *
Audiopaal,
I've recorded the song again and added your chorus Chords part. I'm still figuring out your solo on that... but can't find out where you're going after the part I've wrote down a few comments ago.

Perhaps you can play that same solo on this mp3. I let your part blank so you can add your solo part into it.
Maybe you can also add your singing to it... I'm curious what it would be like.

Also a doc file with all the solo parts and chords written into it. (Except yours). Maybe you can add the missing solo part of your chorus add the end?

Hi.

Sorry didn't see this until now. I'll play something on it tomorrow, when I get my Gibson back from the shop smile.gif
Yeah, I can try to add some vocals too smile.gif

Thanks smile.gif

+Quote Post
skipdaflip
Apr 24 2008, 03:14 PM
It's ok Audiopaal... I'll wait for it. Until then I'll be busy studying and do some examinations. So I will not be online that much week. I'll pickup my guitar a.s.a.p.

Greetz,
Skipdaflip

--------------------
Can anyone rate me?

Guitars:

Amps:
MARSHALL JTM30

Guitar Gear:
Line6 X3 Live
Boss AC-3

Gear:
Roland HP203-ERW
Behringer B-1

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Apr 24 2008, 07:41 PM
Hi.

I got my guitar back yesterday and will go to Trond tomorrow recording some video for an instructor lesson..
I will try to add vocals on your song as well, so hopefully it turns out good wink.gif

Good luck studying man smile.gif

edit: Today I'll record the remaining guitars. I quit my job yesterday, so the last week I've been working overtime everyday so I haven't had the time to get it done before sad.gif
I'll ask Trond if we can do the vocals on friday, sorry about the delay mate..

How did the exams go?

This post has been edited by audiopaal: May 1 2008, 03:02 PM

+Quote Post
skipdaflip
May 1 2008, 08:32 PM
QUOTE (audiopaal @ Apr 24 2008, 08:41 PM) *
Hi.

I got my guitar back yesterday and will go to Trond tomorrow recording some video for an instructor lesson..
I will try to add vocals on your song as well, so hopefully it turns out good wink.gif

Good luck studying man smile.gif

edit: Today I'll record the remaining guitars. I quit my job yesterday, so the last week I've been working overtime everyday so I haven't had the time to get it done before sad.gif
I'll ask Trond if we can do the vocals on friday, sorry about the delay mate..

How did the exams go?

Hey Audiopaal... so you quit your job! sad.gif Fired or just quit cause didn't like it anymore? Or finished work for this week and start again on monday?
My examinations went well. I've passed the exams and got my certificate. I'm free a.t.m. till sunday. I'll pick up my guitar again this friday and like to play around again. I haven't done anything for a few days, and it feels like weeks.
I'm curious of the recording results... I'll be patient. Everybody is very busy, and also got their own stuff to create. So take your time mate.

--------------------
Can anyone rate me?

Guitars:

Amps:
MARSHALL JTM30

Guitar Gear:
Line6 X3 Live
Boss AC-3

Gear:
Roland HP203-ERW
Behringer B-1

+Quote Post
audiopaal
May 1 2008, 09:07 PM
I quit because I was offered a better job somewhere else.. Not as a Graphic Designer this time though, but still a job I like smile.gif I'm gonna work as an IT-consultant now, but I'm still gonna work a little as a freelance graphic designer too hopefully smile.gif

So if you or anyone else know somwone who needs a graphic designer, let me know tongue.gif

Yeah, the guitar is pretty much done now and hopefully I get the singing done tomorrow! smile.gif

+Quote Post
audiopaal
May 12 2008, 12:24 PM
Here's the missing solo part smile.gif

No singing though, still working on that.. I've been so busy lately changing jobs, working on a lesson, lots of family related stuff going on this month, but now things starts to get back to normal biggrin.gif

Mp3: Attached File  p_lio.mp3 ( 5.71MB ) Number of downloads: 75

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
May 12 2008, 12:29 PM
I need to quit my job but need to find another job first. I'd rather work as a chimney sweep than working optimising pilot training decision making.

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
audiopaal
May 12 2008, 12:34 PM
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ May 12 2008, 01:29 PM) *
I need to quit my job but need to find another job first. I'd rather work as a chimney sweep than working optimising pilot training decision making.

Yeah I was lucky enough to be offered a couple of jobs when I applied for them so that's great..
But there's so many jobs in Norway now it's nothing short of amazing, everyone that wants a job can get a job if they're not superpicky smile.gif

Good luck in your search for a new job though smile.gif

Can you listen to the file I uploaded and tell me what you think? I play the guitar solo/melodyline where the guitar changes sound drasticly smile.gif

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
May 12 2008, 12:37 PM
QUOTE (audiopaal @ May 12 2008, 12:34 PM) *
Yeah I was lucky enough to be offered a couple of jobs when I applied for them so that's great..
But there's so many jobs in Norway now it's nothing short of amazing, everyone that wants a job can get a job if they're not superpicky smile.gif

Good luck in your search for a new job though smile.gif

Can you listen to the file I uploaded and tell me what you think? I play the guitar solo/melodyline where the guitar changes sound drasticly smile.gif

Unfortunately I can't do anything at work including work lol so I will listen when I'm home. Maybe I should move to Norway and look for a job. Then I'd be closer to Sweden Rock Festival also biggrin.gif

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 01:46 PM