2 Pages V  < 1 2  
The New Blackheart Amps!, Gotta check these out!
Stratman58
Feb 9 2008, 01:22 AM
GMC:er
Nice biggrin.gif

I dunno, the killer ant at 1watt just seems to little (and the one knob thing sorta turns me off tongue.gif)
The handsome devil although is a nice bet!

I'm glad I ordered the BH5h head...seems just right smile.gif

BTW guys...its totally backordered dry.gif . I called the folks at americanmusical.com and had asked why it said "In Stock" when I ordered it when reality it was backordered...they apologized and bumped me up to the front of the line, so I should have it for review next week!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
God said "Let there be LIGHT"
and Chuck Norris said "Say Please"

Gear:
Ibanez RG Prestige 1570 Mirage Blue
Fender Mexican Strat HSS Arctic White
G&L Climax Marble body (Found my Gotoh trem bar!)
Crate GT1200H Half Stack
PodXTLive board
Ibanez delay and chorus tank pedals
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Fran
Feb 10 2008, 01:58 AM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
Looks good, keep us updated smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
Tomy Jeon
Feb 10 2008, 04:02 AM
Cool, I don't think I've seen a 5W tube amp before. Good idea.

--------------------
IPB Image
Obi-Wan Kenobi dislikes babies!

+Quote Post
Stratman58
Feb 13 2008, 12:58 AM
Ok guys...urgent. Check this one out.

American Musical Bh5h

Musicians friend Bh5h

American Musical (a site I've shopped with for years, great prices, warranties, and support) just spiked this amp up another $30. I've never seen them do this before competitor sites such as Musician's friend, which hints that they may (along with others such as ZZ sound) spike as well.

I'd suggest grabbin one for order before they sky rocket!

Mine shipped yesterday, and I'm sure I'll have a well made review by the weekend!

Edit: ZZ sounds just did it too sad.gif
musiciansfriend.com and music123.com have yet to spike

This post has been edited by Stratman58: Feb 13 2008, 01:01 AM

--------------------
God said "Let there be LIGHT"
and Chuck Norris said "Say Please"

Gear:
Ibanez RG Prestige 1570 Mirage Blue
Fender Mexican Strat HSS Arctic White
G&L Climax Marble body (Found my Gotoh trem bar!)
Crate GT1200H Half Stack
PodXTLive board
Ibanez delay and chorus tank pedals

+Quote Post
blindwillie
Feb 13 2008, 08:23 AM
QUOTE (Stratman58 @ Feb 13 2008, 12:58 AM) *
Ok guys...urgent. Check this one out.

American Musical Bh5h

Musicians friend Bh5h

American Musical (a site I've shopped with for years, great prices, warranties, and support) just spiked this amp up another $30. I've never seen them do this before competitor sites such as Musician's friend, which hints that they may (along with others such as ZZ sound) spike as well.

I'd suggest grabbin one for order before they sky rocket!

Mine shipped yesterday, and I'm sure I'll have a well made review by the weekend!

Edit: ZZ sounds just did it too sad.gif
musiciansfriend.com and music123.com have yet to spike

Nooo!
I expected this to happen because it got so much attention. Seems to be on backorder everywhere. I'm glad for you that yours is delivered.
I ordered mine from thomann.de (where it's backordered). Got a date for the cab of March 3, date for the head is March 21. That's OK I guess, but I don't want it to be delayed more than that. And I hope I get it for the same price since I have placed the order.

If I like this amp I will order another one for my son, or maybe the 15W version would suit him better.

--------------------

Schecter C1 Hellraiser EMG 81/85, replaced with JB/Jazz (SH4/SH2n) w. coilsplit
Schecter Revenger HB-105, replaced with EMG 81/85
Stratocaster Deluxe Players Noiseless
Ibanez 2550z
Blackstar HT5H, Blackheart BH5H w. BH112, Laney LX35D, Line6 Pod XT, Marshall MS-2
Headphones: Sennheiser RS120

Stay tuned...

+Quote Post
MickeM
Aug 8 2008, 01:37 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (blindwillie @ Feb 8 2008, 11:45 AM) *
They seem to be releasing more amps:
Killer Ant
Handsome Devil

Oh how do I get hold of these!?!

Desicions desicions! I've been wondering about the 5/3W and the 15/7W version compared to the Tiny terror.
What sets me off a bit is that the Terror is build both in China and Korea and they don't sound the same according to a few reviews I've read. The BH handsome devil has an wide EQ section that the TT lacks, which is kind of nice to have. And the handsome devil is at almost half the price compared to the Tiny terror ohmy.gif

I can get the TT at a better price here in sweden compared to ordering from germany. But about the Blackheart I don't even know if they are possible to get around here. Either way I'd be saving about $300 getting the BH handsome devil with the same specs as the Tiny tincan. wink.gif
Which is quite a lot concidering that with the money I'm saving I could get one BH Little giant and one BH Killer ant and still have enough money for a speaker cord biggrin.gif

I'll make up my mind soon... dry.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2024 - 12:20 AM