2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Right Hand Speed
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 4 2013, 04:37 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Nether @ Aug 4 2013, 09:30 AM) *
Hi Cosmin, this is Exercise 16 from the book

The tied note between beats was hard at first, i was forced to blend my mind, at first i loose the tempo when I had to do that.
Now i have to start with chapter 5 (if i have time, cause now i have a lot to do here in GMC tongue.gif )

Nice take mate. As Cosmin said, it's not bad at all. There are some sections where you lose a bit the timing but the overall is ok. Keep on practicing it trying to go tight with the backing.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 5 2013, 11:17 AM
Instructor
Glad to know you like them and find them useful, man!

Try each and every exercise in that book against those tracks and if you make them sound perfect, you have my word that you will become a hell of a rhythm player! Record more and post more of them biggrin.gif I was always curious to hear how they sound played by someone else!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Nether
Aug 5 2013, 06:06 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Aug 5 2013, 12:17 PM) *
Try each and every exercise in that book against those tracks and if you make them sound perfect, you have my word that you will become a hell of a rhythm player!

Now i have a mission cool.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 6 2013, 08:20 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Nether @ Aug 5 2013, 05:06 PM) *
Now i have a mission cool.gif

Indeed you do smile.gif Let's push things in that direction and try to finish that book alongside the suggestions I made with the GMC funk oriented lessons, deal? How much time do you think you will need for this whole thing?

+Quote Post
Nether
Aug 6 2013, 05:20 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Aug 6 2013, 09:20 AM) *
Indeed you do smile.gif Let's push things in that direction and try to finish that book alongside the suggestions I made with the GMC funk oriented lessons, deal? How much time do you think you will need for this whole thing?

blink.gif I don't know. I think one month per chapter of the book might be a reasonable guess. I'm starting with chapter 6, there are 14, so I'm 8 months away from rhythmic mastery cool.gif . A year at most tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 7 2013, 07:56 AM
Instructor
Ok mate - let's make a deal then. Chapter 6 will be the first then - when would you have a video with the whole chapter 6 in it? biggrin.gif Each part smile.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 07:03 AM