22 Pages V  « < 19 20 21 22 >  
The 'i'm Winning' Thread!, Quite pointless really.
Stevie-Ray-Vaugh...
Jan 6 2008, 10:01 PM
Learning Rock Star
Peters boat most definately DOES exist! I will find it! either way im winning

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Fish_out_of...28Family_Guy%29

Read the first paragraph smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

But still I want answers, what's the point, what does all this mean?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Jan 6 2008, 11:53 PM
GMC:er

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by botoxfox: Apr 22 2011, 09:09 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
PlayAllDay
Jan 7 2008, 11:39 AM
Ha - I was diguised as the parrot on your shoulder and now I fly ahead to take the lead(squawking obscenities back at you to increase the humiliation) biggrin.gif

--------------------
Lead me not into temptation - I can find the way myself...

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Jan 7 2008, 12:04 PM
Get to da Chopper!
I was reading an xbox forum that had a I'm winning thread that went on for 506 pages, put a strain on the server, therefore they had to carry-on on to a new thread which is 36 pages long......that is quite a commitment however they're replies were just "i'm winning", "no i am" "i am now" bla bla bla bla bla bla .....

while distracting all members with this worthless info DeepRoots zoomed into the lead- quietly that is.... mellow.gif

+Quote Post
Tomy Jeon
Jan 8 2008, 01:00 AM
I disguise myself and go to the lead!

--------------------
IPB Image
Obi-Wan Kenobi dislikes babies!

+Quote Post
Stevie-Ray-Vaugh...
Jan 8 2008, 01:07 AM
Learning Rock Star
Tomy, did you read my wikipedia article proving the existence of Peters boat? And im winning smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tomy Jeon
Jan 8 2008, 01:12 AM
QUOTE (Stevie·Ray·Vaughn @ Jan 8 2008, 01:07 PM) *
Tomy, did you read my wikipedia article proving the existence of Peters boat? And im winning smile.gif

Yes, no need to rub it in laugh.gif And I'm winning now!

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Stevie-Ray-Vaugh...
Jan 8 2008, 01:21 AM
Learning Rock Star
Haha, it's my favourite of all his vehicles, so I had to make it noticed tongue.gif And now im winning

--------------------

+Quote Post
Zephyr
Jan 8 2008, 01:22 AM
And Zephyr drops from a tree (that drops from the sky) far ahead of the competition! He is also wearing a ninja outfit, a pirate eye-patch, and a sombrero for no apparent reason.

+Quote Post
Tomy Jeon
Jan 8 2008, 06:27 AM
But Tomy forces Zephyr to wear a second eyepatch, which makes the (former) leader go blind! I'm winning now wink.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Crazyfret
Jan 8 2008, 05:20 PM
Learning Roadie
Crazyfret decided to step the pace up and takes the lead!!

--------------------
"I am playing all the right notes, but not necessarily in the right order." Eric Morecambe

+Quote Post
Tomy Jeon
Jan 8 2008, 10:35 PM
But not for long! Tomy trips Crazyfret up with his pack of electric guitar strings!

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Jan 8 2008, 10:45 PM
Resistance is futile. ph34r.gif
I'm winning!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tomy Jeon
Jan 9 2008, 01:54 AM
I'm winning now wink.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Larn
Jan 9 2008, 02:05 AM
i guess i take the lead smile.gif

+Quote Post
Tomy Jeon
Jan 9 2008, 05:13 AM
I retake the lead from Larn smile.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Jan 9 2008, 06:37 AM
this is dumb.... huh.gif

oh, im winning tongue.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post
johnymac
Jan 9 2008, 06:44 AM
and now from nowhere im am in the lead "silly english pigdogs""now give up or i shall taunt you a second time"

--------------------
my gear
Epiphone les Paul extreme, Marshall MG30DFX

+Quote Post
Larn
Jan 9 2008, 07:19 AM
Larn busts through the group an crosses the finish line in first place, and the officals call the race off, laugh.gif smile.gif biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Tomy Jeon
Jan 9 2008, 08:03 AM
QUOTE (Larn @ Jan 9 2008, 07:19 PM) *
Larn busts through the group an crosses the finish line in first place, and the officals call the race off, laugh.gif smile.gif biggrin.gif

But Larn doesn't realise that I created the finish line as a distraction when the finish line is in fact millions of kilometres away! So when Larn stopped I use the advantage of the stop to take the lead (again).

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

22 Pages V  « < 19 20 21 22 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:45 PM