Where Did I Go?, General
edgor67
Mar 5 2007, 02:02 AM
GMC:er
Well, well, well…. I’ve been working with this site since Nov. I have studied the beginner section, and I have started the practice guitar, speed picking beginning, and the pentatonic scale lesson 1. Who knew there is a second pentatonic box. It is interesting moving between these scales. Well finally I decided to have some fun. I put my Fender GDEC on grunge, using a cry baby wa, and boss distortion, my Strat and I went some where. I don’t know where but we went some where. I was able to do all this on amp low volume 3 and the Strat all the way up. My wife didn’t even throw a spoon at me.

After not playing for 24 years I’m glad to be recapturing the shred I’ve missed. I’m happy to be here with ya-all. I’ll be monitoring the net over the months. ROCK ON everyone. OBTW, I have to shift to a Presbyterian mode (my alter ID) for Easter. I’ll be playing acoustic in church for sunrise service. PTL, and ROCK ON! ed

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Mar 5 2007, 03:20 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (edgor67 @ Mar 4 2007, 05:02 PM) *
Well, well, well…. I’ve been working with this site since Nov. I have studied the beginner section, and I have started the practice guitar, speed picking beginning, and the pentatonic scale lesson 1. Who knew there is a second pentatonic box. It is interesting moving between these scales. Well finally I decided to have some fun. I put my Fender GDEC on grunge, using a cry baby wa, and boss distortion, my Strat and I went some where. I don’t know where but we went some where. I was able to do all this on amp low volume 3 and the Strat all the way up. My wife didn’t even throw a spoon at me.

After not playing for 24 years I’m glad to be recapturing the shred I’ve missed. I’m happy to be here with ya-all. I’ll be monitoring the net over the months. ROCK ON everyone. OBTW, I have to shift to a Presbyterian mode (my alter ID) for Easter. I’ll be playing acoustic in church for sunrise service. PTL, and ROCK ON! ed

Its good to see someone like yourself to start playing again. Hope those spoons were plastic ? tongue.gif blink.gif biggrin.gif tongue.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Join Me On the Lyrics Board !

"Find something worth dying for...

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 08:54 AM