For Those Outside The U.s. :)
Todd Simpson
Nov 19 2014, 05:24 AM
GMC:er
Just in time for XMAS, Walmart (our nationwide chain store for anything and everything) has NATO spec assault rifles on SALE!!! smile.gif

On aisle 4 next to the disney FROZEN display.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Sig-Sauer-M400-S...gazine/29029482

Attached Image

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
7 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 19)
Mudbone
Nov 19 2014, 05:32 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Nov 19 2014, 12:24 AM) *
Just in time for XMAS, Walmart (our nationwide chain store for anything and everything) has NATO spec assault rifles on SALE!!! smile.gif

Attached Image

Unfortunately, it's not available at any Walmart near me. Sig Sauer makes quality equipment. Do you know how much it is?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

He who laughs last thinks slowest.

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence." - Christopher Hitchens

Gear:

Guitars: Uncle Rufus' Twanger Classic
Amps: Mississippi Boom Box
Mojo: Hammer of Odin and a pair of Ox gonads
Inspiration: Samuel Adams Boston Lager

Zero to Hero: 1,387/10,000

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Nov 19 2014, 06:23 AM
Not available near me either dagnabit!!!

QUOTE (Mudbone @ Nov 19 2014, 12:32 AM) *
Unfortunately, it's not available at any Walmart near me. Sig Sauer makes quality equipment. Do you know how much it is?

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Nov 19 2014, 09:15 AM
GMC Founder
I'll have two, please

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 19 2014, 10:39 AM
Instructor
Uhhh... sorry mates, but I don't think weapons should be available for purchasing in a general hypermarket/store laugh.gif It's the same like buying a samurai sword at the supermarket..

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Nov 19 2014, 11:45 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Nov 19 2014, 10:39 AM) *
Uhhh... sorry mates, but I don't think weapons should be available for purchasing in a general hypermarket/store laugh.gif It's the same like buying a samurai sword at the supermarket..

It is just effing weird rolleyes.gif

What next ? Mail order brides and heroin just beyond the frozen food section ?

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Nov 19 2014, 12:45 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Hahhaha can you try it out before purchase? smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Nov 19 2014, 01:04 PM
Learning Tone Master
I will say just "choose your weapon" wink.gif

Attached Image

QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Nov 19 2014, 10:45 AM) *

With a little luck, soon you will can buy a real tank from the hypermarket/store for your "TANK TUESDAY" biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Nov 19 2014, 02:09 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Nov 19 2014, 05:24 AM) *

Attached Image
Walmart does not sell these next to the frozen display and this is usually a tactic caused by someone being irked by the fact that they sell guns ( I thought you said you were a LIBERTARIAN , who, stand for freedom to choose) . They have a gun/hunting section (usually in the back corner of the store)
You still have to go thru backround checks and all the legal stuff,and usually the closer to a city you are the less likely the Walmart is to have guns( the 3 in my city don't carry them),but, the further you are from he city, the more likely their clients hunt/ shoot , so, can't they be FREE to sell what their clients are buying

+Quote Post
klasaine
Nov 19 2014, 03:15 PM
We don't actually have a Wal-Mart near me so I don't know. But even here on the 'left' coast, while you can buy a rifle at all of the larger sporting goods shops and some of the mega-stores (K-Mart), they are in the hunting and fishing department and under heavy lock and key. In fact if you weren't into hunting or fishing (or survival type stuff) you'd probably never see them.

+Quote Post
Fran
Nov 19 2014, 05:56 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
Nice AR, mag too small. Oh well, at least you guys can have them smile.gif

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Nov 19 2014, 06:10 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Nov 18 2014, 08:24 PM) *

Attached Image

Completely false. And this item is not available (at a Wallmart) anywhere within 50 miles of my location which is a rural area.

QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Nov 19 2014, 05:09 AM) *
Walmart does not sell these next to the frozen display and this is usually a tactic caused by someone being irked by the fact that they sell guns They have a gun/hunting section (usually in the back corner of the store)
You still have to go thru backround checks and all the legal stuff,and usually the closer to a city you are the less likely the Walmart is to have guns, but, the further you are from he city, the more likely their clients hunt/ shoot ,

Confirmed.

This post has been edited by AK Rich: Nov 19 2014, 06:14 PM

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Nov 19 2014, 07:01 PM
Double Fisted!!! I like it smile.gif

QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Nov 19 2014, 04:15 AM) *
I'll have two, please

hahahahahah!! Nice smile.gif But now that you mention it!!!!!!!

QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Nov 19 2014, 06:45 AM) *

I am a LIBERTARIAN and I"m a proud GUN OWNER smile.gif

QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Nov 19 2014, 09:09 AM) *
Walmart does not sell these next to the frozen display and this is usually a tactic caused by someone being irked by the fact that they sell guns ( I thought you said you were a LIBERTARIAN , who, stand for freedom to choose) . They have a gun/hunting section (usually in the back corner of the store)
You still have to go thru backround checks and all the legal stuff,and usually the closer to a city you are the less likely the Walmart is to have guns( the 3 in my city don't carry them),but, the further you are from he city, the more likely their clients hunt/ shoot , so, can't they be FREE to sell what their clients are buying

I thought it was clear that I was JOKING about this being next to the FROZEN FOOD display? But it seems two posts are suggesting I was serious? I was being funny fellas smile.gif This gun is for sale at some walmart locations. NOT online. My point in making this post was to share with folks in other countries that, yes, we have guns/rifles in the same store with standard mega mart bits smile.gif

QUOTE (AK Rich @ Nov 19 2014, 01:10 PM) *
Completely false. And this item is not available (at a Wallmart) anywhere within 50 miles of my location which is a rural area.

Confirmed.

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Nov 19 2014, 07:17 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Nov 19 2014, 10:01 AM) *
I thought it was clear that I was JOKING about this being next to the FROZEN FOOD display? But it seems two posts are suggesting I was serious? I was being funny fellas smile.gif This gun is for sale at some walmart locations. NOT online. My point in making this post was to share with folks in other countries that, yes, we have guns/rifles in the same store with standard mega mart bits smile.gif

Yeah, maybe it was clear to some, but maybe not to all. Now there is no question. Thanks Todd. smile.gif
With all the anti gun rhetoric we hear in this country, I am sure you can understand why some of us find no humor in this and that some folks will take it seriously since it is not uncommon for some to say these kinds of things and be completely serious about it.

This post has been edited by AK Rich: Nov 19 2014, 07:27 PM

+Quote Post
Mith
Nov 20 2014, 02:55 AM
QUOTE (Monica Gheorghevici @ Nov 19 2014, 08:04 PM) *
With a little luck, soon you will can buy a real tank from the hypermarket/store for your "TANK TUESDAY" biggrin.gif

YAY Tank Tuesday, I've actually driven a tank and it was the best fun ever

--------------------
I don't suffer from insanity, I love every minute of it

+Quote Post
Spock
Nov 20 2014, 04:01 AM
I SHOT MY FIRST TURKEY THIS WEEK!!!!!

smile.gif

It Scared the Shit Out of Everyone in the Frozen Food Section!

+Quote Post
Mudbone
Nov 20 2014, 05:25 AM
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Nov 19 2014, 06:45 AM) *

Trust me Ben, it is the least weird thing you'll see at a Walmart..... In the midnight hours, the Walmartians are on patrol.

Actually, what am I saying, they're always there! laugh.gif

--------------------

He who laughs last thinks slowest.

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence." - Christopher Hitchens

Gear:

Guitars: Uncle Rufus' Twanger Classic
Amps: Mississippi Boom Box
Mojo: Hammer of Odin and a pair of Ox gonads
Inspiration: Samuel Adams Boston Lager

Zero to Hero: 1,387/10,000

+Quote Post
SpaseMoonkey
Nov 20 2014, 08:18 AM
QUOTE (Mudbone @ Nov 19 2014, 11:25 PM) *
Trust me Ben, it is the least weird thing you'll see at a Walmart..... In the midnight hours, the Walmartians are on patrol.

Actually, what am I saying, they're always there! laugh.gif

You got that right. This is reason enough to go in when they are busy! laugh.gif

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

--------------------
Guitars:
Ibanez S770PB (Natural Flat) , Ibanez XPT700 (Chameleon) , Sterling J Richardson Signature , Squire IV Jazz Bass (Sunburst)
Gear:
Neural DSP Plugins

My YouTube Page.

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Nov 20 2014, 11:22 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Monica Gheorghevici @ Nov 19 2014, 01:04 PM) *

Haha, I missed this comment !

Yes, that would be most excellent !!

I'll have 1 x Challenger 2 please ! cool.gif

QUOTE (Mith @ Nov 20 2014, 02:55 AM) *
YAY Tank Tuesday, I've actually driven a tank and it was the best fun ever

Tell us more !

QUOTE (Mudbone @ Nov 20 2014, 05:25 AM) *

Are those the people whose choice of clothes doesn't quite contain their bulk ?? And they waddle around the aisles oblivious to it ?

I think we've seen the memes ! laugh.gif

QUOTE (SpaseMoonkey @ Nov 20 2014, 08:18 AM) *
You got that right. This is reason enough to go in when they are busy! laugh.gif

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

Oh man, to see is to believe and I still don't believe it ohmy.gif

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Nov 20 2014, 11:25 AM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Spock @ Nov 20 2014, 05:01 AM) *
I SHOT MY FIRST TURKEY THIS WEEK!!!!!

smile.gif

It Scared the Shit Out of Everyone in the Frozen Food Section!

laugh.gif laugh.gif

It's so much easier when targets don't move!!

Did anyone shoot back at you? To protect their birds? Shopping grocery is so boring here in Sweden, compared the fun you seem to be having.

--------------------

+Quote Post

7 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 02:38 AM