Lynch & Broderick !
Ben Higgins
Jun 26 2014, 10:51 AM
Instructor
Chris Broderick & George Lynch sit down and talk about guitar !

http://www.fuse.tv/videos/2014/06/metalhea...chris-broderick

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 4)
VilleFIN
Jun 26 2014, 11:43 AM
Tone Seeker
"You expect me to play after that ?! Wholy s**t !"

My thoughts exactly ohmy.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jun 26 2014, 12:40 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (WeePee @ Jun 26 2014, 11:43 AM) *
"You expect me to play after that ?! Wholy s**t !"

My thoughts exactly ohmy.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif

I love George's humour !

Anyone notice how nervous Chris became though whenever he was asked about Megadeth ? I think it's criminal he's not allowed to use the 7 because let's face it.. it's no because he doesn't want to - he's not 'allowed'

+Quote Post
Yash
Jun 26 2014, 01:00 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jun 26 2014, 03:40 PM) *
laugh.gif laugh.gif

I love George's humour !

Anyone notice how nervous Chris became though whenever he was asked about Megadeth ? I think it's criminal he's not allowed to use the 7 because let's face it.. it's no because he doesn't want to - he's not 'allowed'

Well, he's not allowed because apparently, Dave is pretty narrow minded laugh.gif I mean, come on, Dave Mustaine is my guitar hero, my greatest influence. I worship him. But, let's face it. No 7 string guitars, nothing except Marshalls (Chris couldn't and still can't use his ENGL amps) and still no amazing ballads. I think that Dave could be much more legendary if he could only use ENGL amps, and return to Jackson guitars, and, write a few ballads. Given his age and his life right now, I doubt the last mentioned. tongue.gif But, all respect to Chris. The guy's amazing.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jun 26 2014, 01:06 PM
GMC:er
Well said! I'd have to say "criminal" as well. Broderick is a KILLER 7 string player. He really brought some serious riffage and wreckage to the low B string. It sorta neuters his playing by restricting it to 6 strings. sad.gif He's still a fine player, just cut off at the knees in a way.

Obviously, him pulling out the 7 and running rings around Mr. Mustaine is VERBOTEN. So he has to keep it under a bushel, as it were.

Great vid though smile.gif

QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jun 26 2014, 07:40 AM) *
laugh.gif laugh.gif

I love George's humour !

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 05:16 PM