Can Someone Adopt Me?
gitarcitolga
Mar 20 2015, 01:49 PM
Learning Chord Basher
Hello guys and gals! I am an old member since 2011 I guess. I've completed 6 different rec programs till 2012 but unfortunately stopped playing till last week. During this time I've changed a few positions and companies in my carrier and got married 4 months ago and become thirty five (it's a pity). So what I am saying is I've been busy with other areas of my life and missed a lot to touch my axes.

This is not a resume so I'm cutting the bulls...I need a mentor. Is someone willing to become my guitar god / father / hero / he-man / voltran / king kong/ ...etc ? Please check my rec page if you like to have an idea of my playing. I like metal so my main goal is to have a comfortable rhythmic sense of ability along with alternate picking and legato skills for soloing at first. Soon I will have new recs beginning with 1. Doom Metal for beginners and 2. Los Ramones lessons. Kindly raise your hand and adopt me as your child to gimme some weekly homeworks and I'll finito one by one by forwarding my mentor an audio or video of each exercise.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Cheers,
Tolga

-Life is beautiful-
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 20 2015, 04:59 PM
Instructor
Hello friend... what about this?

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=54089

wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Mertay
Mar 20 2015, 07:36 PM
GMC:er
Merhaba, bende İzmir'denim bir ihtiyaç olursa haberleşelim smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 01:20 AM