Bass Lessons
germ77
Jan 31 2012, 11:20 AM
GMC:er
Hey so I just came across one of the bass lessons while googling for some ideas of things to work on and really liked it so I signed up.
I noticed there are not that many bass lessons and they all seem to be a few years old.

Will there be more bass lessons coming in the future or is it just whatever is there and no plans for more?

I should have probably browsed the site more before I signed up since there is not even a heading for bass in the lessons section that I could find unless you actually search for them.

Regardless this is a great site and the ones I have checked out so far are very well done and helpfull.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Jan 31 2012, 01:46 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Hey there and welcome to GMC! smile.gif

Yes - this is mainly a guitar site but here you can find a section of all the bass lessons : https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/video-lessons/bass-lessons/ (around 100 of them)

There will be a few more of them coming! smile.gif

Please let me know if you need any help with the material.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
germ77
Feb 1 2012, 07:51 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ Jan 31 2012, 12:46 PM) *
Hey there and welcome to GMC! smile.gif

Yes - this is mainly a guitar site but here you can find a section of all the bass lessons : https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/video-lessons/bass-lessons/ (around 100 of them)

There will be a few more of them coming! smile.gif

Please let me know if you need any help with the material.

Thanks Bogdan, I really like your lessons. Your Triad lessons are the ones I found googling that got me to sign up as I would looking for some lessons on how to better use them in playing.

Great lessons.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 08:46 AM