4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Your Dream Car
Todd Simpson
Jun 16 2012, 09:38 AM
GMC:er
COSMIN! I just noticed you mentioned this thread came out of something we were talking about? Was it during a chat? Now I'm curious! I don't remember talking cars, but did we?

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ May 23 2012, 03:36 AM) *
Thanks to Todd Simpson, a thought came to me regarding this new topic smile.gif

What is your dream car ladies and gentlemen? Post a picture with the 4 wheel vehicle of choice!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Yash
Jun 16 2012, 12:45 PM
I realized that I have a very slim chance of owning an SLS AMG (until and unless I make it very big in the music world and get as big as Slayer tongue.gif ), so I thought I'd act practical and post something I could really own, and more importantly, DRIVE in Delhi.

So, I present, the Chevrolet Cruze.

Attached Image

According to me, this is the best car I can own and practically use here in this city where we have serious traffic problems, you might just spend 15-20 to even 30 mins at the same spot on road. And, what do you need for survival... ???

An A/C in the car, and of course, LOTS OF HEAVY METAL biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Yash: Jun 16 2012, 12:58 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jun 16 2012, 12:54 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Yash @ Jun 16 2012, 12:45 PM) *
According to me, this is the best car I can own and practically use here in this city where we have serious traffic problems, you might just spend 15-20 to even 30 mins at the same spot on road. And, what do you need for survival... ???

An A/C in the car, and of course, Some HEAVY METAL biggrin.gif

Yeah, the AC would definitely be an asset ! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Yash
Jun 16 2012, 12:57 PM
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jun 16 2012, 05:24 PM) *
Yeah, the AC would definitely be an asset ! smile.gif

And maybe three burgers, 500ml Chocolate Shake, and some French Fries too. tongue.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif

Or maybe Coke unsure.gif

This post has been edited by Yash: Jun 16 2012, 12:57 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 09:16 AM