2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Post Pictures Of Your Pets
Storm Linnebjerg
Aug 23 2017, 06:02 PM
Learning Rock Star
Yet another GIF:

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Nov 7 2017, 06:42 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
Silly kitty. tongue.gif Speaking of silly kitty's. About a month ago now I found a stowaway in my shed when I was putting some things away for the winter. He appeared to be in bad shape and wasn't moving around much. he didn't really even seem to be aware of my presence.
I cautiously put some chicken salad close to him because I have had some unpleasant experiences with feral cats in the past. I didn't get any reaction. So a bit later when the cat started to stir a bit and clean himself, I put some of the chicken salad on a stick and stuck it right where the cat was licking so it would be sure to get a taste. That did it. As soon as he got a taste of the chicken he came to life and started chowing down. I then coaxed it into a pet carrier and got him inside of my garage and discovered the cat was not feral at all and was quite friendly. It was sneezing a lot and blowing snot everywhere. I took it to a vet to get checked for a microchip to try to find an owner but turned up nothing. I then took it to another vet (the ones that see our 2 dogs) and the vet determined that the cat had an upper respiratory infection and administered an antibiotic injection. I think the cat didn't notice the chicken salad because it just couldn't smell it.
I tried to find an owner but it appears the cat my have just been dropped off and abandoned and I didn't have the heart to just take it to the pound especially in the shape it was in so Stacie and I decided to take care of it for a bit and get it healthy again and maybe try to find it a good home. After some weeks went by and cautiously introducing it to our 2 dogs we have decided to keep him. He is a really good cat and gets along great with our 2 dogs, was already litter box trained and is quite affectionate. He follows me around everywhere purring away lol.
So it looks like he will stay with us for good and I introduce to you Lucky AKA Scratchmo the cat.

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Nov 7 2017, 08:13 PM
Learning Rock Star
Aaww, that's a great story. smile.gif

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
bleez
Nov 7 2017, 10:02 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
thats also an amazing view from your house, Rich ohmy.gif

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Nov 8 2017, 04:44 AM
GMC:er
I still can't believe that both of my beloved dogs passed away just about a year after I shared these pix. They were in fine shape. They go downhill so quickly. It's just awful. sad.gif

Congrats on your new cat Rich!

Todd
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Oct 20 2016, 03:01 AM) *
Love my Pups smile.gif
[attachment=45352:IMG_1280.jpg]
[attachment=45353:IMG_1304.jpg]
[attachment=45354:IMG_1722.jpg]

+Quote Post
fkalich
Nov 8 2017, 07:28 AM
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Nov 7 2017, 10:44 PM) *
I still can't believe that both of my beloved dogs passed away just about a year after I shared these pix. They were in fine shape. They go downhill so quickly. It's just awful. sad.gif

Todd

When I looked at this thread I felt for you, seeing your dogs, and knowing the pain of losing a beloved pet. And you lost two of them one right after another.

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Nov 8 2017, 04:15 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Nov 7 2017, 11:13 AM) *
Aaww, that's a great story. smile.gif

QUOTE (bleez @ Nov 7 2017, 01:02 PM) *
thats also an amazing view from your house, Rich ohmy.gif

Thanks guys. Yeah Bleez. I really love it living out here at the lake, most of the time it's really quiet and peaceful.

QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Nov 7 2017, 07:44 PM) *

Todd

Thanks Todd. Again, I am really sorry to hear about your dogs. Have you considered a new companion or 2 yet?

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Nov 9 2017, 07:03 AM
My Sister got a new dog, a little terrier, and she's a cutie smile.gif Her name is Lucy and she was a rescue dog. Only 300 of these breed are bred each year so she is a rare one. She is very high energy and she is helping everyone get over the loss. I borrow her and she is just as happy with me as Sis. here are some pix smile.gif

QUOTE (AK Rich @ Nov 8 2017, 11:15 AM) *
Thanks guys. Yeah Bleez. I really love it living out here at the lake, most of the time it's really quiet and peaceful.

Thanks Todd. Again, I am really sorry to hear about your dogs. Have you considered a new companion or 2 yet?

Attached Image
Attached Image

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Nov 9 2017, 05:05 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
Awesome! It's good to see that you have something to somewhat fill the void even if it isn't a permanent resident.

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Nov 10 2017, 03:35 AM
Yeah, it's really helped a lot smile.gif It's hard not to be really down after losing two pets in a row.

QUOTE (AK Rich @ Nov 9 2017, 12:05 PM) *
Awesome! It's good to see that you have something to somewhat fill the void even if it isn't a permanent resident.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 03:35 PM