Your Thoughts On Aristides 070 (launched This Namm)
miguelbatalha
Jan 31 2014, 03:45 PM
GMC:er
(I'm Getting mine in a couple of weeks and will post some HD photos if anyone wants)

Since it has been launched at NAMM 14, I'd like to know everyone's opinion on it.

Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6eIOb3Ia2k

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by miguelbatalha: Jan 31 2014, 03:46 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jouve
Jan 31 2014, 04:22 PM
Learning Roadie
Wow. Orange one! I want it!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Mertay
Jan 31 2014, 04:30 PM
I'm very curious to try one out one day. As said in the video the body is one piece which is close to impossible to find these days on wood cause tree's are cut smaller today compared to the past.

--------------------

+Quote Post
liveOASISforever
Jan 31 2014, 05:48 PM
I have never actually heard of them but they do look really cool. Especially the white one with gold hardware smile.gif

+Quote Post
Taka Perry
Jan 31 2014, 11:20 PM
Learning Rock Star
Yep, the orange one caught my eye too. Beautiful guitar! Miguel, I've seen various pictures from you on my Facebook news feed smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mudbone
Feb 1 2014, 02:11 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
From a practicality standpoint, wood is the worst material to make guitars from. This seems to solve many of the problems of wood guitars, such as the effects of temperature and humidity changes on intonation and tuning stability.

As far as its tone, I'm of the belief that the construction of the guitar - i.e. bolt on vs set neck - will have more of an effect than the material used. Of course, thats one of the most controversial opinions to have in the guitar community lol

But, at the end of the day, if it sounds good to you, then that is all that matters biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Mudbone: Feb 1 2014, 02:12 AM

--------------------

He who laughs last thinks slowest.

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence." - Christopher Hitchens

Gear:

Guitars: Uncle Rufus' Twanger Classic
Amps: Mississippi Boom Box
Mojo: Hammer of Odin and a pair of Ox gonads
Inspiration: Samuel Adams Boston Lager

Zero to Hero: 1,387/10,000

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 1 2014, 03:41 AM
I've never tried one but I'd like to smile.gif I don't know anyone personally who owns one and I've never seen on the wall at any music store so it does seem like they are extremely rare. It's a boutique, custom instrument, so much like Daemoness, or Huffschmid, they are really rare to come across. But it looks neat from the pictures smile.gif

Todd

QUOTE (miguelbatalha @ Jan 31 2014, 09:45 AM) *
(I'm Getting mine in a couple of weeks and will post some HD photos if anyone wants)

Since it has been launched at NAMM 14, I'd like to know everyone's opinion on it.

Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6eIOb3Ia2k

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 10:18 AM