Third Hand Pedal
fkalich
Sep 5 2009, 04:41 PM
GMC:er
Just to mention this. I knew about these items, however JVM mentioned it. You can get a new one a a good price now, $63 free shipping in the US.

http://www.music123.com/Tone-in-Progress-T...175542.Music123

Just an item most of us would find use for. Here is Gilbert using it.

Now I don't envision myself using it like that. I don't have unrealistic expectations, this is like the kind of technology that hooks up to your Dremel Tool to drill into spots otherwise inaccessible, or clean your sewer pipe. I will use it to change modes on stomp boxes. For example my Boss PS-5 has 5 operational modes. Or maybe to change scales on my harmonizer, things like that, where there is no expression pedal capability. Actually 2 or 3 of these would be nice. However as I already have 2 expression pedals, 7 Boss pedals, a Zoom G2, Amp channel and reverb switch, and a Wah hooked up, at a certain point clutter becomes an issue. I will live with one, clearly that is enough for Paul Gilbert, I should be satisfied with one and just live with the limitations.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by fkalich: Sep 5 2009, 04:48 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:39 PM