> HEY MAN, I really need your help...

...the thing is, I need you to start progressing faster then ever, but to achieve that I need your help:

* Don't know where to start? Just pm me and we will sort it out directly, I am online every day.

* Join My Army. Sounds aggressive? It is! We can study anything from the most fearsome picking techniques to bombastic songwriting. A medal of honor awaits the brave. Seriously, this is an opportunity for you to get a personalised learning experience...what are you waiting for?!

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Finally I want to tell you a secret. Nah I changed my mind - pm me instead ;)

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Pentatonic Shred Collab
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 21 2011, 06:45 PM
Instructor
Hey guys!! Welcome to my new collab called "Pentatonic Shred Collad". This one is based in my latest lesson called "Pentatonic Shred Licks".

This lesson is open to guitar players of all levels so it isn't necesary to play fast on your takes. You can just compose a cool solo using Pentatonic minor scale + Chromatics notes. All the theory behind this can be find in the lesson in which this collab is based. One important thing is that this backing modulates from A minor to E minor (at 00:17). So Pay attention to that change.

Who is in??

Attached File  Pentatonic_Shred_Collab___250.mp3 ( 451.43K ) Number of downloads: 506

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Oct 21 2011, 07:22 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
I sure am!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
quadrium
Oct 21 2011, 10:41 PM
Learning Tone Master
I am in too! smile.gif This will be my first collab since i am back smile.gif

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 22 2011, 12:18 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Oct 21 2011, 03:22 PM) *
I sure am!

Great! smile.gif

QUOTE (quadrium @ Oct 21 2011, 06:41 PM) *

I feel honoured! biggrin.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Oct 22 2011, 01:48 AM
GMC:er
Cool riff! wink.gif I'd like to join for sure smile.gif Also, would you mind if I used this lick in a Video Chat Less? It's a great way to explore pentatonic chops!

Todd

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Oct 21 2011, 01:45 PM) *
Hey guys!! Welcome to my new collab called "Pentatonic Shred Collad". This one is based in my latest lesson called "Pentatonic Shred Licks".

This lesson is open to guitar players of all levels so it isn't necesary to play fast on your takes. You can just compose a cool solo using Pentatonic minor scale + Chromatics notes. All the theory behind this can be find in the lesson in which this collab is based. One important thing is that this backing modulates from A minor to E minor (at 00:17). So Pay attention to that change.

Who is in??

Attached File  Pentatonic_Shred_Collab___250.mp3 ( 451.43K ) Number of downloads: 506

+Quote Post
SirJamsalot
Oct 22 2011, 06:40 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Oct 21 2011, 10:45 AM) *

Who is in??

oh snap!

--------------------
The more I practice, the more I wish I had time to practice!
My Band Forum: http://passionfly.site/chat

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Oct 24 2011, 11:23 PM
When are the recordings due? Should be a very cool collab!

Todd

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Oct 21 2011, 01:45 PM) *

Who is in??

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 25 2011, 06:56 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Oct 21 2011, 09:48 PM) *
Cool riff! wink.gif I'd like to join for sure smile.gif Also, would you mind if I used this lick in a Video Chat Less? It's a great way to explore pentatonic chops!

Todd

It would be great Todd! Use it freely! wink.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 31 2011, 06:55 AM
Instructor
hey guys! don't miss this topic! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Markblack
Oct 31 2011, 11:21 AM
Learning Rock Star
I'm in, but with or without video???

--------------------
Equipment:

• Gibson Les Paul Studio 2002
  • Prs Custom 24
  • Peavey V-type Exp Limited Edition
  • Ibanez Rx 640
  • Pod X3 Live
  • Fender Frontman 212R

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

♫ ♪ YouTube Channel Subscribe Please ♪ ♫

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 31 2011, 10:22 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (marcopal79 @ Oct 31 2011, 07:21 AM) *
I'm in, but with or without video???

great man! this is an only audio collab!

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Markblack
Oct 31 2011, 11:07 PM
Learning Rock Star
This is my take Gabriel, backing track is very charge and powerfull, it's inspire me.

Attached File  Pentatonic_Shred_Collab_without_backing_track.wav ( 4.88MB ) Number of downloads: 245

Attached File  Pentatonic_Shred_Collab_with_backing_track.wav ( 4.88MB ) Number of downloads: 332

\m/ Rock & Roll \m/

This post has been edited by Markblack: Oct 31 2011, 11:16 PM

--------------------
Equipment:

• Gibson Les Paul Studio 2002
  • Prs Custom 24
  • Peavey V-type Exp Limited Edition
  • Ibanez Rx 640
  • Pod X3 Live
  • Fender Frontman 212R

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

♫ ♪ YouTube Channel Subscribe Please ♪ ♫

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 1 2011, 06:00 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Markblack @ Oct 31 2011, 07:07 PM) *
This is my take Gabriel, backing track is very charge and powerfull, it's inspire me.

Attached File  Pentatonic_Shred_Collab_without_backing_track.wav ( 4.88MB ) Number of downloads: 245

Attached File  Pentatonic_Shred_Collab_with_backing_track.wav ( 4.88MB ) Number of downloads: 332

\m/ Rock & Roll \m/

Cool!! You are so fast to record mate! Thanks for the take. I'll give you feedback with the final mix. wink.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
bibomoris
Nov 1 2011, 06:18 PM
Hey you still accepting ? biggrin.gif
im not sure on how to record stuff on my computer so can you please tell me like a program or something ? that would be spot on smile.gif
and il see if im able to record or not so lets hope i do ! (first collab i join haha !)

+Quote Post
bibomoris
Nov 1 2011, 07:01 PM
bump

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 1 2011, 07:04 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (bibomoris @ Nov 1 2011, 02:18 PM) *
Hey you still accepting ? biggrin.gif
im not sure on how to record stuff on my computer so can you please tell me like a program or something ? that would be spot on smile.gif
and il see if im able to record or not so lets hope i do ! (first collab i join haha !)

Hi Bibomoris! You can join! You need a multi-track software where you can import this backing track and record your solo. Then you have to export two mp3 files from there,,, one with the mix and your solo and another one only with your solo. When you have this files, you have to post them here.
Some multi-tracks that you can use are Reaper, Nuendo, Cubase, Sonar, Pro Tools, Vegas... there are lots of softs. I'm not sure if there are some free ones but you can search with google.

Let me know if you need more help with this. I can guide you during the process.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
bibomoris
Nov 1 2011, 07:12 PM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Nov 1 2011, 06:04 PM) *
Hi Bibomoris! You can join! You need a multi-track software where you can import this backing track and record your solo. Then you have to export two mp3 files from there,,, one with the mix and your solo and another one only with your solo. When you have this files, you have to post them here.
Some multi-tracks that you can use are Reaper, Nuendo, Cubase, Sonar, Pro Tools, Vegas... there are lots of softs. I'm not sure if there are some free ones but you can search with google.

Let me know if you need more help with this. I can guide you during the process.

Hey Gabe! you mean by "one with the mix" as in with the backing track and the solo ?
ok il try to download one of these multi-tracks !
ty Gabe i have a great solo in mind

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 1 2011, 07:20 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (bibomoris @ Nov 1 2011, 03:12 PM) *
Hey Gabe! you mean by "one with the mix" as in with the backing track and the solo ?
ok il try to download one of these multi-tracks !
ty Gabe i have a great solo in mind

I mean that you have to export two mp3 files from the multi-track. The first one must include the backing + the solo and the second one only the solo.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
bibomoris
Nov 1 2011, 08:24 PM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Nov 1 2011, 06:20 PM) *
I mean that you have to export two mp3 files from the multi-track. The first one must include the backing + the solo and the second one only the solo.
Ok thanks alot Gabe il be done with the files by tommorow night at the latest biggrin.gif
is that ok ?

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 2 2011, 07:02 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (bibomoris @ Nov 1 2011, 04:24 PM) *
Ok thanks alot Gabe il be done with the files by tommorow night at the latest biggrin.gif
is that ok ?

yeah man! it's perfect!

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 03:51 PM